GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers have LOTS of giveaways including plenty of bobbleheads to add to your collection. Additionally, fans will have other fun and useful items with a Timber Rattlers twist to pick from on the schedule. All giveaways are available to the first 1,000 fans to enter the stadium unless otherwise noted.
The Timber Rattlers have eleven Bobblehead Giveaways on the 2016 schedule. The Opening Night Bobblehead giveaway is an All-Fan Giveaway. Fans can guarantee that they will receive a bobblehead by purchasing a bobblehead ticket package from the Timber Rattlers ticket office.
- Saturday, April 9: Timber Rattlers Mascots Fang & Whiffer Double Bobblehead (Presented by Dairy Queen & Pepsi) - ALL FAN
- Sunday, April 17: Timber Rattlers Manager & Appleton Native Matt Erickson in Appleton West uniform (Presented by Fox Communities Credit Union)
- Saturday, April 30: Former Timber Rattlers Player Jason Rogers (Presented by Cher-Make Sausage)
- Sunday, May 15: Fang & Hank the Dog Double Bobblehead (Presented by Fox Valley Animal Referral Center)
- Thursday, June 9: Brewers Prospect & Timber Rattlers Player Jake Gatewood in a Cow-Patterned Jersey (Presented by Milk Source)
- Sunday, June 26: Grammy-Nominated National Recording Artist, Appleton Native & Co-Founder of Mile of Music Cory Chisel (Presented by GLK Foods)
- Thursday, June 30: Former Timber Rattlers Player Khris Davis (Presented by American National Bank)
- Sunday, July 24: Brewers Prospect and Former Timber Rattlers Player Orlando Arcia (Presented by U.S. Cellular)
- Friday, August 5: Celebrating the 500th MLB home run of Former Timber Rattlers Player David Ortiz (Presented by Country Financial)
- Monday, August 22: Brewers Prospect & Timber Rattlers Player Monte Harrison (Presented by Ansay & Associates)
- Thursday, September 1: Fan's Choice Bobblehead (Presented by Copps & Pick 'n Save)
The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers have put together seven games with giveaways in a mini-season ticket package. If you purchase one of these Souvenir 7 packages, you will guarantee receiving each of the following items. If you do not purchase a Souvenir Seven package, you will have to be one of the first 1,000 fans (Unless otherwise indicated) to attend the game that night.
- Friday, April 29: Orlando Arcia Timber Rattlers T-Shirt Jersey (Presented by Baycom)
- Friday, May 20: Jonathan Lucroy Timber Rattlers Mini-Figure (Presented by Edvest)
- Tuesday, June 7: Timber Rattlers Helmet Toothbrush Holder (Presented by Elite Smiles Dental)
- Thursday, June 23: Timber Rattlers Baseball Cap (Presented by North Shore Bank)
- Thursday, July 21: Timber Rattlers Bandana (Presented by Harley-Davidson)
- Thursday, August 4: Timber Rattlers Can Coozie (Presented by Hardee's)
- Thursday, August 25: Timber Rattlers Backpack (Presented by Goodwill)
Two former Timber Rattlers and two members of the 2016 Timber Rattlers will appear on special Player Magnets presented by Lamers Bus lines. The players to appear on the magnets will be announced closer to the start of the 2016 season, but the first 500 fans to attend games on the following dates will receive these unique collectables:
- Thursday, May 12
- Tuesday, June 28
- Sunday, July 10
- Wednesday, August 31
The Timber Rattlers and Van Lanen Printing will partner to highlight members of the 2016 Timber Rattlers squad by giving away a series of ten posters throughout the season. The players to be featured will be announced during the season. The posters are scheduled to be given away to the first 1,000 fans to attend games on the following dates:
- Wednesday, April 27
- Friday, May 13
- Sunday, May 22
- Saturday, June 4
- Friday, June 24
- Wednesday, June 29
- Monday, July 25
- Sunday, August 7
- Saturday, August 20
- Wednesday, August 24
SATURDAY, JUNE 25 - HARRY POTTER SCARF: The Timber Rattlers and Neuroscience Group have conjured a special scarf to celebrate Harry Potter Night at the ballpark. This giveaway could turn Harry and his friends away from Quidditch.
FRIDAY, JULY 8 - CHOOSE THE T-SHIRT: We are going to present fans with different T-Shirt designs prior to this game. Fans may vote for their favorite design. The design with the most votes will be the giveaway on this evening!
The Timber Rattlers will begin the 2016 season at Beloit on Thursday, April 7. Wisconsin's home opener is Saturday, April 9 at 4:05pm against the Beloit Snappers.
Full season, partial season, and group ticket packages are currently available for the 2016 season. Tickets packages are available online, over the phone at (920) 733-4152 or (800) WI-TIMBER and in person. Groups of 20 or more may order tickets over the phone or in person. Individual game tickets for the 2016 season go on sale Saturday, March 12. The Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium Box Office is open from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.