The Auburn Doubledays are seeking families to host Doubledays players for the 2013 season. Most of the players that come to Auburn are just starting their professional careers. Host families can help these players as they acclimate to life away from home and begin their careers as professional baseball players. The Doubledays season begins in mid-June and ends in mid-September. Benefits of being a host family include the following:
- Batting Practice - Each host family is invited to watching batting practice before a game. Date of event to be announced closer towards the start of the season.
- Host Family On-field Recognition Night
- Merchandise Discount - All host families will receive a 10% merchandise discount card to be used during the season in the Merchandise store.
- -Cannot be used with any other coupons or discounts
- -Cannot be used with any other promotions or auctions
- Season Tickets - Host families will be given two general admission season tickets for each player they host.
- Host Family Meet and Greet time TBD, more information to follow
Other Info to Know:
- E-Mails will be sent to all host families the day before the team comes home from an away stand with details about upcoming home stand. Emails will also be sent before the next away stand with any information we have that could impact host families.
- Host Family Contact List - Each Host Family will be given a contact list for all the participating host families. Please let Kate know if you do not want to be included on this list.
For more information, please contact Adam Winslow, General Manager of the Auburn Doubledays at 315-255-2489 or email him at email@example.com.