The Tulsa Drillers and Tulsa Roughnecks FC are searching for energetic and dynamic entertainers to perform in front of crowds of THOUSANDS each night during Drillers & Roughnecks FC home games.
The Drillers, and most recently Roughnecks FC, have become a summer time favorite for all Tulsa families! Each year, the Promo Team has enhanced the overall fan experience by infusing excitement and enthusiasm into each game. Members of the Promo Team are talented, outgoing, energetic and dedicated individuals.
If you find yourself being easily embarrassed by:
- Dancing in front of a large crowd or in front of a camera…this job is not for you. (The chicken dance is probably our go-to favorite.)
- Dressing up in ridiculously funny costumes…this job is totally not for you.
- Wearing huge inflatable mascot suits and competing in a foot race…no really, this job is definitely not for you.
Promo member duties will include coordinating and executing in-game promotions, ensuring all on-field games are set up properly with all required props, distributing promotional items, interacting with fans, serving as an ambassador for non-gameday, off-site events, and adding to the overall entertainment at ONEOK Field.
To be given consideration, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be available for a majority of the 70 Drillers & 15 Roughnecks home games
- Game Days will be from March-September, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Be available for certain non-gameday events for Roughnecks (Youth Tournaments, Festivals, Etc.)
- Non-gameday activities start any time after being hired and run year round
- Have an enthusiastic demeanor and ability to naturally entertain large crowds
- Be a Team Player with a flexible, can-do attitude
- Possess improvisational skills and ability to quickly adapt to situations
- Show initiative as well as the ability to take and follow given directions
- Be a friendly, customer-service driven individual who will represent the Drillers and Roughnecks FC in a first-class and professional manner
- All submissions must be received by February 1st to be considered - Invitation only auditions will be held on Friday, February 10.
- All submissions must include full contact information including an e-mail address and cell phone number, as well as a headshot photo of yourself.