Pups in the Park
Enjoy the 2nd Annual Pups in the Park at Dehler Park on Tuesday July 2nd presented by Billings Hardware. Reserve your seats today for Pups in the Park enjoy excitement of Mustangs baseball alongside your pet at Dehler Park.
Single Admission General Admission Human Ticket $5
Single Admission General Admission Pup Ticket $3
All proceeds from the Pup Tickets will go to the support the Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter.
**NOTE: There must be at least one (1) human ticket for every dog ticket purchased
IMPORTANT DETAILS AND REMINDERS
- Prior to entrance, you are required to sign a waiver stating your dog's vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. To expedite this process, you may print and sign the waiver using the link below to have ready upon entering the ballpark. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of any incident. We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog's needs.
- Have tickets ready to be checked upon entry into the stadium.
- Both dogs and humans are required to have a ticket. Children ages 3 and younger are not required to have a ticket if they will not be taking up a seat.
- Dogs will have access to sections 105-106 (down the first base line) and general admission areas.
- All dogs must be leashed (no retractable leashes).
- The Mustangs reserve the right to deny any dog or human entrance to Dehler Park and the Pups in the Park event for any reason they may see fit. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership.
- Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.