The OKC Dodgers open their 2019 schedule at 7:05 p.m. Thursday, April 4 against the San Antonio Missions at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark and their Pacific Coast League schedule features 70 home games from April to September.
The OKC Dodgers have four giveaway nights scheduled throughout the season, with the first 1,000 fans through the gates for these games receiving the following items:
• Friday, May 17 - OKC Dodgers hat
• Friday, June 21 - OKC Dodgers fanny pack
• Saturday, July 20 - OKC Dodgers tumbler
• Saturday, Aug. 10 - Brix bobblehead
Outside Entertainment Acts
• Friday, April 19 - ZOOperstars! - Fun, inflatable characters dance, perform acrobatics, tricks and comedy on the field between innings.
• Saturday, June 22 - Loop Rawlins One Man Wild West Show - The trick roper, whip cracker and gun spinner will perform a variety of jaw-dropping feats throughout the night.
• Saturday, July 27 - Marvel Super Hero Night - Come out to the ballpark to meet Spider-Man and Black Panther as they make special appearances and interact with fans during the game.
• Friday, Aug. 30 - OKC Disc Dogs - Area dogs perform acrobatic acts and show off their canine skills on the field between innings.
Fireworks will follow the Dodgers' Opening Night game Thursday, April 4, as well as all scheduled Friday night home games. A total of 15 fireworks nights are scheduled throughout the season, including the Dodgers' Independence Day celebration Thursday, July 4 and ¡Celebración Cielo Azul! Saturday, June 22.
All Thursday home games will again feature $2 beer, soda and bottled water from a line of Budweiser and Pepsi products.
Chaparral Energy Family Sundays
Every Sunday home game will be filled with family-oriented activities everyone can enjoy, including pregame player autographs, inflatable games, face painters and a family activity station. Team mascots Brooklyn and Brix, along with members of the Blue Crüe entertainment team, will be available for a pregame meet-and-greet outside of the ballpark on the Johnny Bench Plaza. Kids can also run the bases following each Sunday game. One lucky family will be recognized as the Chaparral Energy Family of the Game.
¡Celebración Cielo Azul!
This marks the second season Cielo Azul de Oklahoma City will take the field at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark. Oklahoma City is participating in MiLB's 2019 "Copa de la Diversión" or "Fun Cup" - a season-long event designed to embrace the unique culture and values of each participating team's local Hispanic/Latino communities. During two special home series known as ¡Celebración Cielo Azul! June 20-23 and July 19-21, players and coaches will wear Cielo Azul uniforms on the field, while specialty foods, Latin music, special performances and a bilingual environment will be featured throughout the ballpark.
Braum's Friends and Family Nights
Eight Braum's Friends and Family Nights are featured on the 2019 schedule, allowing groups of 10 or more people to receive a game ticket, OKC Dodgers hat and a Braum's restaurant voucher starting at just $11 each. The dates for Braum's Friends and Family Nights are Thursday, April 4; Saturday, April 20; Friday, May 17; Friday, June 21; Friday, July 5; Saturday, July 20; Friday, Aug. 9 and Friday, Aug. 30.
Groups of 10 or more can eat the night away during seven special games at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark that feature all-you-can-eat fare, a terrace-level game ticket and an OKC Dodgers hat for the price of $20 per person. The dates for this season's All-You-Can-Eat Seats are: Saturday, April 6; Friday, May 10; Saturday, June 8; Friday, June 28; Saturday, July 6; Saturday, July 27 and Saturday Aug. 31.
Hometown Heroes, presented by Boeing
The OKC Dodgers will host two Hometown Heroes, presented by Boeing, nights on Friday, May 17 and Friday, July 26 to recognize current and former local military personnel and their families. Special group rates and hats are available for groups of 10 or more. The nights feature in-game recognition of military members as well as fireworks following the games.
Pack the Park Pink with MidFirst Bank
OKC Dodgers players and coaches will wear special pink jerseys and fans are encouraged to wear pink on Friday, Aug. 9 as the OKC Dodgers Pack the Park Pink with MidFirst Bank to support breast cancer awareness. A silent auction will take place during the game for fans to bid on the Dodgers' game-worn, autographed pink jerseys with proceeds benefitting the Susan G. Komen organization. Special group prices as well as limited edition pink OKC Dodgers hats and T-shirts are available to groups of 10 or more. Fireworks are scheduled to follow the game.
INTEGRIS Home Run For Life
The INTEGRIS Home Run For Life series returns for the ninth straight season and features Oklahomans who have overcome medical hardships. These individuals mark the end of their battle against adversity with a celebratory lap around the bases during games Friday, April 5; Friday, May 10; Saturday, June 22; Saturday, July 27 and Friday, Aug. 30.
Love's Baseball Buddies
During select games throughout the season, Love's Baseball Buddies will take the field with the OKC Dodgers. Children ages 7-12 can enter to be randomly selected for the opportunity to hang out in the Dodgers dugout prior to the game, meet players, be introduced over the public address system and run onto the field with the team for the national anthem. Boys and girls selected to participate will also receive an OKC Dodgers T-shirt and baseball hat. Entries can be made online at okcdodgers.com or in-person during Dodgers home games.
The Clubhouse Collectibles silent auction returns Friday, Aug. 30 as the OKC Dodgers partner with The Oklahoman to raise money to provide resources to local schools. Fans will have the opportunity to bid on game-used, game-worn, autographed memorabilia inside the Johnny Bench Gate throughout the night.
Oklahoma City 89ers Night
Dodgers players and coaches will wear special retro OKC 89ers jerseys and hats Saturday, April 20. The game-worn jerseys will be auctioned off via silent auction to benefit the OKC Dodgers Baseball Foundation. The 89ers played at All Sports Stadium from 1962-97, winning two Pacific Coast League titles in 1963 and 1965, and two American Association titles in 1992 and 1996 before the franchise relocated to Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark in 1998.
LifeShare Everlasting Fans
LifeShare of Oklahoma will be on the concourse during OKC Dodgers home games to encourage organ donation and distribute information about the organization's initiatives. Fans who register to become an organ donor at a game will receive an exclusive OKC Dodgers T-shirt.
Field Trip Days
Three 11:05 a.m. Field Trip Days are on the Dodgers schedule this season. Early games on Wednesday, May 1 and Thursday, May 9 give students a chance to enjoy one last field trip before the school year ends. An 11:05 a.m. game Wednesday, June 5 provides a fun outing for summer camps and day cares. Groups of 10 or more will receive an OKC Dodgers game ticket, baseball hat and sack lunch for the cost of $13 per person. These dates are extremely popular and sell out fast, so only limited availability remains.
Group Theme Nights
• Girl Scout Night (Saturday, April 6) - Girl Scout Troops and leaders in uniform will be invited to participate in a special tailgate party before the Dodgers play the San Antonio Missions. Group tickets cost $16, including a limited edition OKC Dodgers hat. Scouts also receive an OKC Dodgers patch.
• Scout Night (Saturday, April 20) - Boy Scout Troops, Cub Scout Packs and leaders in uniform are invited to enjoy the game and participate in an on-field parade in recognition of all Scouts in attendance. Group tickets cost $16 each and include a limited edition OKC Dodgers baseball hat. Scouts also receive a patch.
• Moore Youth Baseball Association Family Night (Friday, May 10) - An on-field parade prior to the game will feature youth teams, players and coaches in uniform from the Moore Youth Baseball Association. Group tickets cost $15 and include a limited edition OKC Dodgers hat. Fireworks will follow the game.
• Teacher Appreciation Night (Friday, May 10) - Join the OKC Dodgers in a celebration of our state's great teachers. Teachers who purchase tickets for a group of 10 or more will receive a special ticket price and an OKC Dodgers coffee mug. Fireworks will follow the game.
• Edmond All Sports Association Family Night (Friday, June 7) - Youth team players and coaches in uniform from the Edmond All Sports Association will be featured in an on-field parade prior to the Dodgers playing the Fresno Grizzlies. Group tickets cost $16 and include an OKC Dodgers baseball hat. Fireworks will follow the game.
• Future Dodgers Nights (Saturday, June 8; Saturday, June 22; Friday, June 28) - Youth baseball teams in uniform are invited to participate in a pregame parade on the field during these popular group nights. Game tickets for groups of 10 or more have a special rate and will include a souvenir OKC Dodgers hat.
Phillips 66 Big 12 Baseball Championship
The Phillips 66 Big 12 Baseball Championship returns to Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark May 22-26 for the 14th time in the last 15 years, and for the 20th time overall. Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark will host a guaranteed 13 games during the five-day tournament. All-session passes are now available, ranging in price from $69 for terrace seats to $169 for club seats. Group packages are also available. Call (405) 218-2180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The state's biggest rivalry is coming to Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark Saturday, May 11 as the Oklahoma and Oklahoma State baseball programs face off for Bedlam in Oklahoma City. Fans can purchase a five-game Bedlam ticket package that includes the Bedlam game, as well as five OKC Dodgers weekend games, for as low as $69. Single-game Bedlam tickets will go on sale March 20. For more information, call (405) 218-2180.
OKC Dodgers Ticket Information
Group and season ticket packages are currently available for the 2019 OKC Dodgers season, including group theme nights. For additional information, please call (405) 218-2182 or visit okcdodgers.com.
OKC Dodgers single-game tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 20 and advanced purchase ticket prices will range from $10-28. Tickets will be available by phone, online or in person.
Starting March 20, the OKC Dodgers ticket office on South Mickey Mantle Drive will be open 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and can be reached at (405) 218-2182. Tickets will also be available through okcdodgers.com, ticketmaster.com or by calling (800) 745-3000.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.