The BlueClaws have announced the winners of their February Frenzy promotion in which five group leaders won a special prize from the team.
February Frenzy Winners
Ceremonial First Pitch - Garden State Chapter, American Fence Association
Grass Pass - Grace Bible Church
Group Photo on the Field - H.A.M. Recreation
Behind-the-Scenes Tour - Cub Scout Pack 148
Luxury Suite (April/May), Grand Prize - Naturalawn of America
Congratulations to the winners!
Interested in your own BlueClaws Group Outing? Booking a group is as easy as 1-2-3!
Last year, over 120,000 fans enjoyed BlueClaws Baseball as part of a group outing. The BlueClaws host outings for a wide variety of organizations, including, but not limited to: businesses looking to reward their employees or treat clients or potential clients, families, churches, youth sports organizations, schools, first responder organizations, parent-teacher organizations, law firms, non-profit organizations, and heritage groups, among many others.
In addition to business-growth or family outings, the BlueClaws offer a big mix of theme nights. These include but are not limited to (BlueClaws rep and phone extension after 732-901-7000):
- Education - Education Days (Mike Kasel ext 195), College Fair Night (Jacob Tanen ext 125), Most Valuable Teacher Day (Mike Kasel ext 195)
- Heritage - Irish Heritage Night (Mike Kasel ext 195), Italian Heritage Night (Jacob Tannen ext 125), Jewish Heritage Day (Jacob Tannen ext 125)
- First Responders - EMS Night (Mike Kasel ext 195), Battle of the Badges (Fire Fighter & Law Enforcement Night, Mike Kasel ext 195)
- Military - Military Appreciation Night (Rob Vota ext 168), American Legion Night (Kevin Litus ext 142)
- Business Expos - Home Improvement Night (Mike Cassidy ext 103), Kids Expo (Kevin Litus ext 142), Women's Expo (Courtney Boyle ext 144), Wedding Expo (Courtney Boyle ext 144)
- Scouts - Scout Nights & Scout Sleepover Nights (Mike Cassidy ext 103)
- Religious Organizations - Faith & Family Nights (Tyler Odle ext 124)
BlueClaws reserve seat outings start at just 20 tickets at $10. The ticket price falls to just $9 at 100 tickets and to just $8 at 500+ tickets.
In addition to reserve seat outings, the BlueClaws have several additional types of popular outings:
- Investors Bank Pincic Outings (more information) - These catered picnics include a 2-hour all-you-can-eat buffet from one of three Investors Bank Picnic Areas around the ballpark.
- Monmouth Medical Center Champions Club (more information) - This private triple-box Party Suite includes 60 tickets, an all-you-can-eat buffet from an exclusive menu, Upstairs Club access, indoor/outdoor seating, climate-control, cable TV and more (just one per game).
- Empanada Guy BlueClaws Party Deck (more information) - This open-air, under-cover private viewing area includes both high-top and stadium-style seating, plus an all-you-can-eat buffet from an exclusive menu and a panoramic view of the game (just two per game).
- BlueClaws Luxury Suite (more information) - The BlueClaws have select Luxury Suites available this year. Suites, which are also available in multi-game partnerships, include 20 tickets in a private box, wait service, climate-control, indoor-outdoor seating, and an panoramic view of the game.
Additional Experience Packages are available including the Investors Bank Future BlueClaws (run out with the team during the National Anthem), ClawStars of the Game (play catch in the outfield before the game), National Anthem, God Bless America, Dance Performance, Cheer Performance, and more. Call 732-901-7000 option 3.
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore's top stop for affordable, family entertainment. They have led the South Atlantic League and New Jersey in attendance in all 16 years of existence and this year will eclipse the 7-million fan plateau.
Opening Day 2017, presented by Jenkinson's Boardwalk, is Thursday, April 13th at 6:35 pm. Ticket packages and group outings are currently on sale. Single-game tickets will go on sale at FanFest on Saturday, March 18th.
- BlueClaws -