KISSIMMEE, Fla. (April 20, 2017) - Listening to request from fans, the Florida Fire Frogs have announced the following changes in game times for their remaining home games in April and May, while adjusting first pitch times for two games in June:
- Tuesday, April 25, Wednesday, April 26 and Thursday, April 27: from 6:35 p.m. to 7:05 p.m.
- Saturday, April 29: from 4:05 p.m. to 7:05 p.m.
- Sunday, April 30: from 1:05 p.m. to 5:05 p.m.
- Saturday, May 6: from 4:05 p.m. to 7:05 p.m.
- Sunday, May 7: from 1:05 p.m. to 5:05 p.m.
- Monday, May 15, Tuesday, May 16, Wednesday, May 17 and Thursday, May 18: from 6:35 p.m. to 7:05 p.m.
- Monday, May 22, Tuesday, May 23, Wednesday, May 24 and Thursday, May 25: from 6:35 p.m. to 7:05 p.m.
- Saturday, May 27: from 4:05 p.m. to 7:05 p.m.
- Sunday, May 28: from 1:05 p.m. to 5:05 p.m.
- Saturday, June 3: 4:05 p.m. to 7:05 p.m.
- Sunday, June 4: from 1:05 p.m. to 5:05 p.m.
Fire Frogs President Joe Harrington commented:
Thank you to the community for understanding that our operation is reacting to comments and feedback received from the local community asking to move our scheduled start times later than originally scheduled. As the new organization in Central Florida, we thought the original game times would assist in getting families home at an earlier hour during school the school year. As we grow our brand to be inclusive to all fans in our area, we want to allow for the opportunity to attract people from all over the region.
Florida's schedule remains unchanged for the remaining games in June, July and August. During the playoffs, game times will remain 7:05 p.m. for Monday through Saturday, and 5:05 p.m. on Sunday.
About the Florida Fire Frogs
The Florida Fire Frogs are the Advanced-A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves and compete in the Florida State League. The Fire Frogs play their home games at Osceola County Stadium, located at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida. Tickets for the first homestand are available
now. For more information, please visit www.FloridaFireFrogs.com, and follow the team on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.