We cannot wait to see you back at San Manuel Stadium for the 2021 season. We know a lot has changed, but our commitment to our fans stays the same: We aim to provide a safe, clean, and fan-friendly environment for you to enjoy 66ers Baseball. The Inland Empire 66ers will continue to adhere to all safety measures set forth by State and County health guidelines.
As the Inland Empire 66ers and San Manuel Stadium begin to welcome fans back to the ballpark on Opening Day, operational changes will be in place to help ensure the overall health and safety of guests, players, and staff.
- Face Mask Policy
All guests are required to wear face coverings or masks at all times, except when actively eating or drinking in their ticketed seats. Masks must completely cover the wearer's nose and mouth. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of two (2).
- Physical & Social Distance
Social distance guidelines will be enforced throughout San Manuel Stadium. Signage, floor markers and other resources will remind guests to remain physically distanced a minimum of six (6) feet.
When visiting the concourse, please refrain from congregating and make sure to follow all posted signage and direction from San Manuel staff.
Due to safety protocols, ticket reservations are required.
The Ticketing Booth will be closed one (1) hour prior to first pitch. The Ticketing Booth will only be open during the game for customer service and will-call.
Food & Beverage
Food and Beverage will continue to follow all State and County guidelines regarding food sales.
San Manuel stadium is currently facilitating all food & beverage service via mobile ordering with contactless pick up. Mobile orders will be available for pickup at concessions locations throughout the stadium.
At this time, no orders will be allowed to be placed directly at the concession stands.
- Bag Policy
In an effort to enhance public safety, San Manuel Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks, and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions (in each case, after proper inspection):
- Purses or bags that are 4.5" x 6.5" with a single zipper closure/flap (approximately the size of an adult hand) or smaller
- Medically necessary items, including diaper bags
- Guests are permitted to bring in one clear one (1) gallon bag per person
- Other than the above-noted exceptions, all other bags must be returned to the patron's vehicle.
- Guests must be seated in their ticketed locations throughout the duration of the game.
- Relocating to other sections and congregating is not permitted.
- Tailgating is not permitted at this time
- Cashless transactions are recommended throughout San Manuel Stadium, but cash will be accepted in certain areas, such as parking and the team store
- Autographs and player interactions are prohibited due to MILB health protocols
- San Manuel Stadium will engage in the best practices in cleaning, sanitization, and hygiene.
- All bathrooms have been modified to reduce capacity and will utilize touchless soap and towel dispensers.