66ers Foundation Mission
66ers Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the experience of youth baseball and softball throughout the Inland Empire community by providing necessary resources and operational support.
66ers Foundation Goals
- Provide sponsorship, funds, and necessary playing equipment to children and their families, who do not have the financial means to otherwise play youth baseball or softball.
- Engage with the community partners, fans, and businesses to increase resources to benefit local baseball and softball leagues.
- Use team and foundation resources to assist local baseball and softball leagues with field renovations, equipment purchasing, and league exposure.
- Provide Baseball Little Leagues with the knowledge to better take care of their baseball facilities to help provide a safe environment for kids and coaches to learn.
- Lend a helping hand to organizations and non-profit entities with similar missions of enhancing the lives and experiences of youth throughout the Inland Empire community.