- What are the requirements to watch MiLB.TV on my computer?
- Where can I find additional support or customer service?
- How do I access a live game with my MiLB.TV subscription?
- How can I determine if a game is available in high-defitinion?
- I purchased a discounted MiLB.TV account when I purchased MLB.TV, but I can't login.
- Can I watch MiLB.TV on my phone?
- I'm watching a game but I can't hear any audio. What's wrong?
- When will game archives be available?
- How do I access an archived game with my MiLB.TV subscription?
- Can I access my subscription from any computer, anywhere, at anytime?
- Can I share my account with others?
- I am trying to access a game and I am getting an error message that I am already logged in on another computer, what should I do?
- The game has started, but the link to view the game live isn't available, what do I do?
- I tried to log in to view a game and received a message telling me that I have logged in too many times, or am logged in on multiple computers. What should I do?
- Should I log in first or can I go straight to the game?
- How can I cancel my subscription?
Q. What are the requirements to watch MiLB.TV on my computer?
A. MiLB.com runs in most current Internet browsers and operating systems. To watch MiLB.com video and/or current MiLB.TV, the following profiles are recommended for a standard viewing experience:
System Requirements for the MiLB.TV Media Player
Updated Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, (Windows 7 is available using Chrome and Firefox browsers only), Mac OSX 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14. For each operating system version, we recommend the latest update for that version be installed. We do not support out-of-date minor versions of any supported OS.
Browser Versions: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (We recommend most recent versions of each browser).
Minimum Connection Speed: A 1.8 Mbps (1800 Kbps) for MiLB.TV in SD or 3 Mbps (3000 Kbps) for MiLB.TV in HD high speed broadband Internet connection is required. The MiLB.TV Media Player supports HD quality streams adapted to your Internet connection. If you have a constant dedicated connection of 3 Mbps (3000 Kbps or above) you will receive our highest quality streams.
Other standard settings for the optimal experience:
- Cookies Enabled: This is the standard setting for all browsers. If cookies are disabled, you may encounter login errors and experience difficulties viewing certain content.
- Pop-up and Ad Blockers Disabled: Some applications are launched in a separate pop-up window. You may not be able to launch these applications properly if you have a Pop-up or Ad Blocker enabled.
- Note: If your computer is more than approximately three (3) years old, then you may experience technical difficulties when attempting to use MiLB.TV.
Q. How do I access a live game with my MiLB.TV subscription?
A. The schedule grid of each day's live games is accessible from the MiLB.TV link at the top of any page on MiLB.com. Once a game broadcast is live, the button will display the words "Watch Live" in the MiLB.TV Schedule. Click the Watch Live link for the game that you would like to see. On the MiLB First Pitch app, simply click the TV icon from a team page to view a list of available MiLB.TV broadcasts. Blackout restrictions may apply.
Clicking the link for the game will open the media player and ask you to log in using your MiLB.TV subscription username and password. Once you have logged in, the game will begin to play. If you have already logged in, the stream should load without a login prompt.
Q. How can I determine if a game is available in high-definition?
A. More than 90% of MiLB.TV streams will be available in high-definition (HD) in 2021. To determine whether a game is available in HD, please look for the HD notation underneath the stream information on the MiLB.TV schedule page.
Q. I purchased a discounted MiLB.TV account when I purchased MLB.TV, but I can't login.
A. You should have received an activation link in an email when you purchased the subscription. Please click the link in that email, and it will prompt you to create an account for MiLB.TV. If you're unable to locate the email or are having problems, please email our customer service team at [email protected] or call or 866-644-2687, and they can help set you up.
Q. Can I watch MiLB.TV on my phone?
A. Yes -- MiLB.TV is available for iPhone and Android via the MiLB First Pitch app -- MiLB.TV streams are available on certain mobile devices. Download the MiLB First Pitch App in the iTunes App Store or on Google Play and log in with your MiLB.TV account to watch live streams and games on demand. Your devices must be compliant with the following operating system standards to watch MiLB.TV:
• iOS 12.0 or greater
• Android OS 5.1 or greater
Q. I'm watching a game but I can't hear any audio. What's wrong?
First, try another game to make sure it's not a volume issue with your computer audio settings or browser. If MiLB.com is aware that no audio will be available for the game, a message will be posted on the video feed itself or next to the game listing in the schedule advising that there is no audio available. However, occasionally due to technical issues at the ballparks, MiLB.com becomes aware that audio is not working once the stream has already begun. In such cases, our media team may need to disconnect the video stream in order to correct the audio problem, which is a user experience we aim to avoid. In most cases, MiLB.com is aware of such audio issues and is working with the home team to get it resolved, either that day or by the following game. If you'd like to report an issue regarding a lack of audio or low-volume audio, you can provide feedback here.
Q. When will game archives be available?
A. Full game archives are processed as soon as possible and may take up to 48 hours to be available for viewing following the game's conclusion.
Q. How do I access an archived game with my MiLB.TV subscription?
A. The schedule grid of available games is accessible from the MiLB.TV link at the top of any page on MiLB.com. In the First Pitch app, click the arrows to navigate to your desired date.
Games available for on-demand viewing will be indicated by an active "Watch" button. You can find these archived games in the same location as the live games in the MiLB.TV Schedule. You can also access archived games from previous days or months by using the navigation above the schedule grid to select the date of the desired game.
Q. Can I access my subscription from any computer, anywhere, at any time?
A. Yes, as long as the computer meets the system requirements, you can log in with your registered email address and password from anywhere at any time.
Q. Can I share my account with others?
A. No, sharing your username and password is strictly prohibited.
Q. I am trying to access a game but am getting an error message that I am already logged in on another computer.
A. In rare cases, customers have forgotten to log out of their account on one computer and have tried to log in again on a separate computer. Since sharing of a single username and password is strictly prohibited, you will get an error message. If you receive such an error message, please contact Customer Support toll-free in the U.S. at 866-644-2687 or e-mail [email protected].
Q. The game has started, but the link to view the game live is not available. What do I do?
A. You may need to reload the page. Click the Refresh button in your browser.
Q. I tried to log in to view a game and received a message telling me that I have logged in too many times, or am logged in on multiple computers. What should I do?
A. Please confirm that other people are not using your account. If you have shared your account information with other people, then you may be prevented from logging in to your account. If you are worried that others are accessing your account, you should change your password under your account profile.
The best way to prevent this error is to log out of MiLB.com every time you are finished watching games by clicking the "Logout" button on the top right of any MiLB.com page. The next time you would like to watch a game, you will be prompted to log in before the game launches.
If you have already seen this error message, and you are sure that no one else is using your account, log out of MiLB.com, close all of your open browser windows and exit your browser. Next, relaunch your browser and click on the game that you would like to watch on the MiLB.TV schedule page. You will be prompted to log in again.
Q. Should I log in first, or can I go straight to the game?
A. You must be logged in to begin watching a game. If you click to view or listen to a game before logging in to MiLB.com, you will be prompted to log in.
Q. How can I cancel my subscription?
A. To cancel your subscription, please visit the Manage Subscriptions section within your MiLB.com account profile. You can also cancel by contacting Minor League Baseball Customer Support toll free within the U.S. at 866-644-2687 or via e-mail at [email protected]. To provide the highest possible customer satisfaction, we will provide a full refund for any subscription canceled within five (5) days. If you cancel following the fifth (5th) day after your purchase date, then your cancellation will be effective as follows:
- Yearly subscription: Cancellation of each year after (and not including) the year during which you cancel. NOTE: Each year of your subscription concludes on March 31 of each subsequent year.
- Annual Automatic Renewal of Yearly Service: If you cancel your yearly subscription Service as set forth immediately above, it will not automatically renew in any subsequent year.
- Monthly subscription: Cancellation of each month after (and not including) the month during which you cancel. NOTE: the first month of your subscription concludes thirty (30) days after your initial purchase date and each subsequent month thirty (30) days thereafter.
In no event will Minor League Baseball grant you more than one (1) refund during any given MiLB season or provide partial or pro-rated refunds.