Calfee Cares is a new community relations plan for the 2019 season and beyond. We are fortunate to be a part of a great community here in the Town of Pulaski and throughout Pulaski County and the New River Valley, and we are making it a priority to find and create opportunities to give back to the fans and businesses who help support our organization and ballpark.
- The Pulaski Yankees 5K and Ballpark Play Day presented by Shelor Toyota
- Dine on the Diamond
- HOPE Week presented by Gay & Neel, Inc.
- Partnership with Relay For Life and the American Cancer Society
- Community Organization of the Night presented by Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce
- Player and staff appearances and volunteer efforts
- Little League Youth Clinics
- Stars & Stripes Series - Military Appreciation Night
- Donations from Devil's Backbone to Friends of Claytor Lake for every Yankees home run hit at home this season
- Pinstripe Pals Kids Club presented by the Community Health Center of the New River Valley
- Community-focused promotions on 22 of 34 game nights
- Field Trip Day for local sixth and seventh grade students
- Guns and Hoses