All sales of tickets for IronBirds games are non-refundable. Individual game tickets may not be exchanged except in the event of a rain-out or other cancellation on the part of the IronBirds or Major League Baseball.
A game is considered “complete” and does not need to be rescheduled if, after 5 innings of competition one team or the other leads in the score, or after 4 ½ innings in the event that the IronBirds lead in the score; a game may also be considered “complete” at the discretion of Major League Baseball’s Office of the Commissioner (BOC). Any game for which one of the previous scenarios is not true, a game may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the Aberdeen IronBirds or applicable on-field authorities (Major League Baseball teams or umpires).
In the event of a postponed or cancelled game on the part of the Aberdeen IronBirds or Major League Baseball, one of the following scenarios may be applicable:
- When the postponed game is rescheduled on an open date or as part of a split (day-night) doubleheader, this Rain Check will be valid for entry to the rescheduled game only.
- When the postponed game is rescheduled as part of a single-admission doubleheader, or if the postponed game is not rescheduled as an IronBirds home game, or not rescheduled at all, the physical ticket for the postponed or cancelled game (the Rain Check) may be exchanged for any future regular season game, in the season in which it was issued or the immediately following season.
- Please note: possession of a Rain Check (ticket for a postponed game) from an IronBirds home game, which is rescheduled as part of a series at an opponent’s venue, in no way holds any value at opponent’s venue, and may not be exchanged for the rescheduled event if not taking place as an IronBirds home game in Aberdeen, Maryland.
- Rain Check exchanges are subject to availability; service charges or differences in value are non-refundable.
- Rain Checks for tickets purchased as part of a Group may be subject to exchange regulation including, but not limited to, exchanges only by the Group Leader. Group Leaders should contact their Group Sales Representative for more information. The IronBirds do not guarantee future availability for entire groups to reschedule their outings as a whole; the value of the tickets will be honored according to the standard Rain Check policy, section 1(a) and 1(b) of this document.
- The value of food and beverage included in the cost of a ticket may not be redeemed for future value if the food and beverage was served at the park on the date of the game, regardless of whether or not Ticket Holder attended the game. _
- Complimentary (free or donated) tickets may not be exchanged or used as Rain Checks.
- Rain Checks may be redeemed via mail to the Aberdeen IronBirds Ticket Office, 873 Long Drive, Aberdeen, MD 21001, by completing the Ticket Exchange Form which can be downloaded below. Physical tickets must accompany the Ticket Exchange Form.
- For more information, please call (410) 297-9292 to speak with a representative of the Aberdeen IronBirds during normal business hours.