June 29- July 1
Special Guest Instructor
Orioles Hall of Famer Al Bumbry
Youth Baseball Camp Session #1 is a three-day Camp that will run Tuesday, June 29 - Thursday, July 1 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm daily. This camp includes three days of baseball instruction, a Baysox Hat and a final day pizza party! Registration will also include one (1) Box Seat Ticket to a 2021 Bowie Baysox Home Game.
This camp session will feature special guest instructors, Baltimore Orioles Hall of Famer, Al Bumbry and former Baysox Outfielder, Steven Bumbry alongside other former professional and collegiate baseball players who will run this camp session.
Camp Set Up
- Maximum of 60 campers (Open to ages 6-14)
- The camp will follow current CDC and county guidelines for group instruction size.
- Camp will led by former professional and collegiate instructors.
- Camp will include instruction and drills in fielding, hitting, practice habits, situational defense, fitness and more.
- Breaks will be given to each group, but groups will not take breaks at the same time.
- Final Day Pizza Party will be served by Baysox staff who will observe appropriate CDC recommended safety protocols & who will wear masks and gloves.
Camp Safety Information & Protocols
- Each camper must bring their own personal water/Powerade bottle(s) marked with their name each day. No cups, shared water jugs or public filling stations will be available.
- Each camper must provide their own equipment (Bat, Glove and Batting Helmet) and equipment bag. No sharing of equipment will be permitted. Please have each item marked with the campers name.
- Campers should wear sneakers, not cleats to each day of the camp.
- Each camper will be required to arrive at each camp day with a mask on and keep it on until they take the field for camp. When the camp day ends, each camper will be required to resume wearing their mask as they leave the stadium.
- Each person entering the stadium will have their temperature checked before being allowed to enter. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to enter that day.
- Each person entering the stadium each day will be required to check in. Those entering that are not campers will be required to log in with name and contact information.
- Restrooms will be available. Campers will be required to wear their mask to, while in and from the restroom.
- Access and quantity of people allowed in a restroom at a time will follow current CDC and county guidelines.
- Parents/Guardians/Siblings: A maximum of two (2) parents/guardians/siblings will be able to remain in the stadium during each camp day. While in the stadium, appropriate social distancing must be adhered to and masks must be worn when walking into, around and out of the stadium including when using a restroom.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the stadium and inside the dugouts for campers.
- No food items will be permitted to be brought into the stadium and no food will be allowed to be consumed inside the stadium. Any food should be consumed inside your vehicles in the parking lot before entering the stadium.
- All Baysox staff will be masked during registration and check in and during personal interactions with campers and parents/guardians off of the field.
- Mr. Bumbry's appearance is subject to change without notice.