2020 Bowie Baysox Game Day Employment Opportunities
The Bowie Baysox are not accepting applications for game day event employement at this time. Keep checking back for further updates should our staffing needs change.
2020 Food & Beverage Game Day Employment Opportunities
If you are interested in working for Unique Food and Beverage (UFB), please contact e-mail Susan Roberts or call 301.464.4848.
Position: Mascot Performer (Part-Time)
- Perform as "Louie" the Baysox Mascot at Community Appearances in the Washington D.C. and Baltimore metro areas
- Community Appearances can include, fairs, schools, businesses, birthday parties, youth sports games, Kids Club events etc.
- Ability to perform in the Louie suit for at least one (1) hour at a time when needed and do multiple appearances in a day if needed
- Ability to interact with children and adults in a fun, safe and enjoyable manner
- Maintain "Louie" costume in a proper manner
- Ability to uphold the standard of the Louie persona and portray the Baysox and Louie in a positive manner
- Appearances at community events to promote Bowie Baysox Baseball, Louie's Kids Club and other stadium events
- Act as an ambassador for Baysox Baseball to help promote the organization
- MUST live local to Bowie, MD and able to pick up Louie suit when needed for an upcoming appearance.
- Ability to do night and weekend appearances when needed.
- Motivated Individuals with the desire to gain experience in professional sports
- Outgoing & creative personality with a willingness and desire to have fun
- Willingness and ability to
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Willingness to perform as our mascot Louie at private and community events
- Athletic build and be between roughly 5'9" and 6'1" in height
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
To Apply for this position:
• Please email your resume or qualifications to Phil Wrye, Baysox Assistant GM. No phone calls please