Puppypalooza Official Rules
All participating fans must abide by the following Official Rules for the Columbus Clippers Puppypalooza at Huntington Park on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 ("Event")
- All dogs must have a valid license tag and a valid rabies vaccination tag in compliance with applicable state law for entrance to the Event.
- You MUST bring a copy of your dog's vaccination records. All dogs must be up to date on the following vaccinations:
Rabies - given annually, or can be a 3 year.
DHPP or DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - given annually, or can be a 3 year.
Parvo - given annually, or can be a 3 year, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
Bordetella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.
- Dogs and owners must remain in designated areas. Seating during the Event will be sections 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26 along the left-field line. The area immediately behind these sections will also be included in the designated area. Volunteers will assist you in staying within this area.
- All dogs must remain on a leash at ALL times including when you and your dog are seated in the ballpark. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
- All participants are required to sign the Participant Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnification Agreement ("Agreement"). You must bring a signed Agreement or sign one at registration to participate in the Event.
- Each dog must have a "canine" ticket for admission to the Event, and must be accompanied by at least one ticket-holding adult owner over the age of 18. All participants must register/check-in at the Left Field Entrance, only, starting at 5:15PM on the day of the Event.
- The Left Field Entrance will also serve as the only exit for dogs and their owners.
- The Clippers reserve the right to determine whether a dog and its owner are an acceptable participant for Puppypalooza. The Clippers have partnered with the Franklin County Dog Shelter on this event. We will best use this experience to help make a determination should we feel it necessary to deny participation.
- Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership. If you have a dog that is an aggressive breed, or that has aggressive tendencies, please do not attend this Event. Please do not bring your dog if it is unpredictable in crowds, with other dogs or with strangers. The Ohio Revised Code, Section 955.11, defines an aggressive dog.
- There will be a designated area, by the Left Field Entrance, for dogs to relieve themselves while attending the Event. Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- The Clippers reserve the right to ask owner and dog to leave the ballpark due to continued misbehavior or difficulties involving the dog, or owners that have been warned about staying in the areas designated for dogs and humans.
- A "Puppy Parade" will take place prior to the game. If you wish to participate, please be lined up above Section 23 by 5:55PM.
- The Clippers will provide dog sitting volunteers to assist you in having a good time at Puppypalooza, should you wish to visit other areas of the ballpark. Services are limited, and restricted to 10-minutes in duration.
- Only a limited number of "canine" tickets are available for the Event, so please register early.
- Inclement weather: The Clippers will make a determination on a future ticket arrangement, that evening or the following day, should weather become an issue for the Event.
- Parking: Please visit the Arena District "Click and Park" website so you can easily pre-plan your parking arrangements for the evening. Visit www.arenadistrictparking.com.
Help us create a great event! Feel free to offer suggestions to help us better plan for a future Puppypalooza!