COLUMBUS, OH - The Columbus Clippers are pleased to announce the promotional schedule for the 2019 season. Throughout the 70-game home schedule, fans will be treated to numerous specials and giveaways to enhance the already award-winning experience at the best ballpark minor league baseball, Huntington Park.
Some of the highlights of the 2019 schedule include:
- The highly anticipated 10th Anniversary All-Star Bobblehead Series presented by Huntington Bank. As a celebration of the first ten years of Huntington Park, fans selected the Huntington Park Era All-Star team to be honored as the best at their position and immortalized in ten limited edition bobbleheads. These collectible items will be given to the first 1000 fans through the gates on each date. You can guarantee a voucher for all ten bobbleheads by purchasing the Bobble Head 10-game ticket package. Details available at https://www.milb.com/columbus/fans/10th-anniversary-bobbleheads
- Sugardale Dime-A-Dog Nights return for all Mondays and select Tuesday games this season. Ten cent Sugardale hot dogs are still the best deal and one of the hottest traditions in minor league baseball!
- Every Tuesday, the Clippers will honor our military and first responders with reserved tickets for just $5 each with proper ID. Limit 4 per person.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays will be filled with food and drink specials with the return of Dollar Days on Wednesdays and Thirsty Thursdays.
- Five Dollar Fridays will provide great entertainment, value and diversity this season. On Fridays, you can get a Donatos pizza and a Pepsi for just $5 and select craft beers and wines will be $5 throughout the ballpark. The Clippers are transforming every Friday night as a part of the Copa de la Diversion initiative celebrating Hispanic heritage and culture. Columbus will wear special uniforms and there will be a DJ spinning tunes to get your Friday night party started right.
- Saturday night fireworks will light up the night sky beginning the end of May. The Clippers will have ten fireworks displays this season, including three straight days from July 4th-6th.
- Sundays are for family and so the Clippers welcome you to purchase a Family Pass with two adult and up to four youth bleacher, lawn or SRO tickets for just $15, or reserved seating for just $25. Seniors 60 & over can purchase bleacher tickets for $2 and reserved for just $5. The fun run around the bases continues every Sunday as well.
Throughout the season, the Clippers will present fans with other great giveaways and special guests such as the ZOOperstars, Russian Bar Trio and Breaking B-Boy McCoy and appearances by Corbin Bernsen "Roger Dorn" from Major League, Brian Baumgartner "Kevin Malone" from The Office, Dwier Brown "John Kinsella" from Field of Dreams and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. The full promotional schedule can be found here: https://www.milb.com/columbus/tickets/promotions
The 2019 season begins on Thursday, April 4th at 6:05pm against Indianapolis. For more information, log on to clippersbaseball.com or call (614) 462-5250
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.