The Fort Wayne TinCaps realize and appreciate our wonderful opportunity to help the community, both in Fort Wayne and in surrounding areas. We are committed to doing so. Every year the TinCaps support hundreds of organizations through donations to various events.
Each year, the TinCaps receive a large number of requests for donations, but unfortunately cannot fulfill them all. The decision to make a donation is at the discretion of the Fort Wayne TinCaps. In response to the high volume of requests received, the TinCaps have established the following guidelines:
• All donation requests must be submitted in writing or via TinCaps.com, and received at least four (4) weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
• Requests by phone will not be accepted. Incomplete requests will not be considered.
• To allow requests for as many orgnization as possible, the TinCaps can only make one donation for an organiztion per calendar year.
• Although we would like to fulfill every request, submitting a donation request form does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation.
• Donated items are based on availability. Please understand that specific inventory requests may not be fulfilled and are not recommended.
• The Fort Wayne TinCaps are unable to make monetary donations.
Once your request has been processed, a TinCaps representative will contact you regarding your donation pick-up.