Would you like to have the TinCaps as a guest at your next event? Johnny, the team mascot, is very active in the community year-round. During the baseball season (mid-April through Labor Day), TinCaps players make community appearances when their schedule permits.
Are you looking for a guest speaker for an upcoming meeting or conference? If so, The TinCaps' front office staff can help! TinCaps guest speakers give your group a chance to understand more about the Fort Wayne TinCaps and Minor League Baseball as a whole. You will learn more about the business side of baseball and talk to the people behind the scenes.
If you would like to request an appearance or guest speaker, please fill out our form below or mail/fax an Appearance Request Form. For scheduling purposes, please submit at least four weeks prior to the event. Please understand that the TinCaps cannot fulfill every request we receive. All requests are subject to availability.
Upon receipt of your request, a TinCaps staff member will be in contact with you. Thank you for thinking of us!
For more information, contact TinCaps Community Relations at (260) 482-6400.
The Fort Wayne TinCaps realize and apprecaite our wonderful opportunity to help the community, both in Fort Wayne and in surrounding areas. We are committed to doing so. Every year the TinCaps support hundreds of organizations through donations to various events.
Each year, the TinCaps receive a large number of requests for donations, but unfortunately cannot fulfill them all. The decision to make a donation is at the discretion of the Fort Wayne TinCaps. In response to the high volume of requests received, the TinCaps have established the following guidelines:
• All donation requests must be submitted in writing or via TinCaps.com, and received at least four (4) weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
• Requests by phone will not be accepted. Incomplete requests will not be considered.
• To allow requests for as many orgnization as possible, the TinCaps can only make one donation for an organiztion per calendar year.
• Although we would like to fulfill every request, submitting a donation request form does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation.
• Donated items are based on availability. Please understand that specific inventory requests may not be fulfilled and are not recommended.
• The Fort Wayne TinCaps are unable to make monetary donations.
Once your request has been processed, a TinCaps representative will contact you regarding your donation pick-up.