Does your Little League have fundraisers? Let the TinCaps help! Every year, Little Leagues from around the area have participated in the fundraiser program and have raised an average of more than $40,000 per season.
Here is out it works:
- Each individual league is responsible for selling its selected amount of tickets, starting with a minimum purchase of 100 tickets.
- Leagues will receive tickets to sell to families of the players and to their communities, as each league determines.
- The TinCaps will make every effort to have tickets to leagues by their registration dates and/or Opening Day festivities.
There is no upfront cost! Your league pays for the tickets ordered AFTER money is collected from those buying the tickets.
Potential incentives for leagues involved:
- Ceremonial first pitch at a TinCaps game for a league representative
- Appearance by Johnny, the TinCaps mascot, at your league
- Sponsorship of a team and/or an outfield sign in your league
- A team from your league selected to participate in Baseball Buddies
- On-field game at Parkview Field for two teams from your league
- Free clinic for league members conducted by TinCaps players and coaches