Follow These Simple Steps to Enroll Online for the TinCaps Reading Program:
1. Enroll online by visiting TinCaps.com & selecting "Reading program" under the Community dropdown menu at the top of the page.
2. On the Reading Program page, click the ENROLL HERE button. This will take you to our online enrollment portal.
3. You will need to know the following information to complete enrollment:
- Number of students who will be participating in the program
- Number of classrooms that will be participating in the program
- Number of teachers/librarians/principals who will be assisting with the program
- How your school will be processing orders
- Your top three choices of games you would like to attend
4. To finalize your enrollment, select DONE at the bottom of the page #2.
TinCaps Appearances: Schedule an appearance by Johnny, the TinCaps mascot.
Easy-To-Start Program: We provide all the materials you will need to run the program.
Free Ticket: Educators get a free ticket to the game, too.
Educational: Fun way to encourage reading development.
Rewards: Earn a free ticket to a TinCaps baseball game.
Additional Tickets: Discounts available for students who complete the program.
Game Day: Free Hot Dog & Soft Drink, a surprise Grand Prize, & the chance to run the bases!