Here's how easy the Fort Wayne TinCaps Reading Program presented by Parkview Physicians Group can be for your school or library!
Follow These Simple Steps:
Contact the TinCaps: Review the enclosed material. Call the TinCaps with any questions.
Sign Up: Mail or Fax your Enrollment Form back to the TinCaps. Schools are encouraged to fill out the online enrollment form HERE
Set Reading Requirements: Educators work with students to set requirements and goals (Goals can be set by number of books, number of pages, hours spent reading, etc.). The TinCaps Reading Program can be used to supplement your existing reading program!
Track Student Progress: Track the progress of each student to Home Plate. All materials provided by the TinCaps.
Complete the Program: Distribute ticket order forms to students.
Enjoy your day at Parkview Field: Enjoy your complimentary ticket, hot dog, & soft drink at a TinCaps baseball game!
- Online Lesson Plans: Baseball-related lessons are available here!
- TinCaps Appearances: Schedule an appearance by Johnny, the TinCaps mascot.
- Easy-To-Start Program: We provide all the materials you will need to run the program.
- Free Ticket: Educators get a free ticket to the game, too.
- Educational: Fun way to encourage reading development.
- Rewards: Earn a free ticket to a TinCaps baseball game.
- Additional Tickets: Discounts available for students who complete the program.
- Game Day: Free Hot Dog & Soft Drink, a surprise Grand Prize, & the chance to run the bases!