With terraced picnic table seating that wraps around the right field foul pole and extends down to field level, the Huntington University Picnic Pavilion is Parkview Field's largest single picnic area. It can accommodate your company's party - large or small - with excellent service and personal attention.
Huntington University Picnic Pavilion Features:
- Minimum: 50 Guests; Maximum: 800 Guests; Up to 2,500 Guests in combination with adjoining areas (Min. Group size for exclusivity: 700 Guests)
- Provides reserved picnic tables for your group throughout the game
- Covered food service area ensures that picnics will happen rain or shine
Pricing (Includes ticket & all-you-can-eat & drink):
Postgame Fireworks Games:
- Adults: $25
- Children (Ages 2-12): $18
- Adults: $23
- Children (Ages 2-12): $16
Contact the TinCaps for special group rates during April and May.
A 25% deposit is required within 30 days after your reservation is made
- Hot Dogs
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Pulled Pork
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Fruit Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Baked Beans
- Apple Crisp Dessert
- Soft Drinks
Beer options or full cash bar available (Keg of beer - Domestic: $300; Import: $350)
Picnic food service in the Huntington University Picnic Pavilion begins one hour before the game and is served through the first half-hour after the first pitch.