Hillsboro Hops Announce Front Office Staff Changes
Five Staff Members Promoted
By Hillsboro Hops | October 6, 2017 12:14 PM ET
Hillsboro, OR. (October 6, 2017) - The Hillsboro Hops (@HillsboroHops) announced the following front office staff promotions and new hires today:
- Jason Gavigan has been promoted from Director of Ticket Operations to Vice President of Ticket Operations. Gavigan has worked for the franchise since 2011.
- Lauren Wombacher has been promoted from Director of Merchandise to Senior Director of Merchandise. Wombacher has worked for the franchise since 2003.
- Amy Stone has been promoted from Manager of Inside Sales and Community Engagement to Director of Community Engagement. Stone has worked for the franchise since 2012.
- Preston Toulon has been promoted from Manager of Player and Media Relations to Director of Communications. Toulon has worked for the Hops since 2014.
- Jen Anderson has been promoted from Manager of Office and Community Engagement to Director of Fan Experience. Anderson has worked for the Hops since 2013.
The Hops also announced the following full-time hires today:
- Jarred Alkire, Levi Watkins, Jonny Kloster and Shantel Gritsch have all been hired as Account Executives.
Also joining the Hops staff in expanded roles:
Casey Sawyer and James Shamp have been hired as coordinators for an expanded community outreach program.
"The first 5 years have been extremely successful in large part because of our talented and committed front office staff. We are really proud to offer these promotions and witness our staff blossom into leaders. We are also excited to provide expanded opportunities for new members of our front office to make an impact on the growth of our franchise," said Hops President K.L. Wombacher.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.