Ticket FUNdraiser Program
Here's your chance to put the FUN back into FUNdraising for your nonprofit organization or group and experience Captains Baseball at Classic Park.
FUNdraiser Participation Levels
50 - 99 tickets: Keep $2 per ticket
100 - 199 tickets: Keep $3 per ticket PLUS First Pitch opportunity
200+ tickets: Keep $5 per ticket PLUS First Pitch and On-Field Ceremony opportunities
FUNdraiser Program Policies
Tickets are non-refundable & only exchangeable for Monday through Thursday games
25% non-refundable deposit due at signing
50/50 Profit Sharing
- Sell 100-199 Captains Tickets - Keep 25% of 50/50
- Sell 200-299 Captains Tickets - Keep 33% of 50/50
- Sell 300-399 Captains Tickets - Keep 50% of 50/50
- Sell 400-499 Captains Tickets - Keep 66% of 50/50
- Sell 500-749 Captains Tickets - Keep 75% of 50/50
- Sell 750+ Captains Tickets - Keep 95% of 50/50
Minimum 100 tickets sold required for non-fireworks games. Minimum 200 tickets sold required for fireworks games.
FUNdraiser Program Benefits
Based on your group's participation level, the benefits may include:
- PA/video board recognition
- Concourse table
- Mascot appearance at your organization's function
Call 440-954-WINS today for more information!