Join Thunder's Kids Club!
Thunder's Kids Club is the perfect way for you and your family to get the most out of the summer at an affordable price. The Kids Club offers children 12 and under the opportunity to catch every Sunday Storm home game FREE, with discounted tickets for family members who accompany them. But it doesn't end there! Thanks to several Kids Club partners, members get to enjoy various events around the community all summer long, from catching a movie, to enjoying ice cream, bowling with Thunder, jumping at a trampoline park and much more! Meet Storm players, hangout with Thunder and create summer memories!
2019 Sunday Home Games
Thunder's Kids Club FAQ
1) Where do we sign up for Thunder's Kids Club?
You have 3 ways to get your kids involved in Thunder's Kids Club:
Call the Storm office at (951) 245-HITS to sign up over the phone.
Fill out the form on the webpage and someone from the Storm will contact you (if payment is required).
Sign up at Thunder's Kids Club table on the concourse any Friday-Sunday home game.
2) What else is required during the sign-up process?
A parent or legal guardian will need to fill out a waiver and decide if they would like the FREE Membership or the MVP Membership ($15) for the season. The waiver needs to be signed in person, so find us on the concourse to get that taken care of. The waiver is good for them to participate in any on-field activities the child may want to be involved in.
3) Do I need to renew my child's membership every season?
That depends. If you sign up for the FREE Membership, your child's membership will continue to roll over until he/she turns 13. The MVP Membership requires annual renewal, but you get a new t-shirt every year!
4) I have multiple children who want to join Thunder's Kids Club, are there special rates for more than one (1) child?
No. It is still $15/child, but for everything the MVP Membership includes we think its well worth it!
5) What are the perks of Thunder's Kids Club and joining the MVP Membership?
Our perks are displayed in the visual chart above.
6) What are the restrictions for Thunder's Kids Club?
Thunder's Kids Club is for kids 12 and under.
7) How will I know about outside sponsor events?
You will get an email in advance of the event, we try to give you at least a week's notice. Additional emails will follow as the event date gets closer.
8) How do we get to the off-site sponsor events?
You will need to provide your own transportation to Thunder's Kids Club events.
9) I have a question that was not answered on here.
Give us a call at (951) 245-HITS and we'll be happy to help!