The Mississippi Braves fundraising program provides a fun and exciting atmosphere for groups to raise money while enhancing the guest experience for our fans.
• Minimum commitment of 5 games during the season
• Minimum of 8 volunteers for each game
• Volunteers are required to be 16 years of age or older.
• 50% of volunteers must be 18 years of age or older
• Groups must attend a training session covering pre-game setup, in-game procedures, and post-event responsibilities.
• Group leaders will report 2 ½ hours prior to event. Each group must have a group leader who will attend an additional training session.
• Volunteers will report two hours before the event.
• Proper uniform required (Khaki pants, capris, or knee-length shorts, Non-slip, closed-toe shoes, Matching group shirt or shirt provided by the Braves)
• Group will earn a percentage of the gross sales of the location worked. The percentage of sales is based on the number of games the group agrees to work.
• Payments to the group will occur monthly.
To volunteer or learn more, please get in touch with Thomas Gazda, Food and Beverage Director, (601) 644-7806 • [email protected].