If you're looking for a unique place to host your child's next birthday or team party, then look no further and party with the Mississippi Braves at Trustmark Park. Birthday and team party tickets are located in Field Level seating but can be upgraded to Dugout Level for an additional $5 per ticket. Each package includes a game ticket, entree, cookie, ice cream, chips, small fountain drink, M-Braves cap, and a fun zone wristband--all for only $18 each (minimum of 10 participants). Join us for your next party!
Birthday & Team Party Package Rundown
Each Child Receives:
• (1) Hot Dog
• (1) Bag of Chips
• (1) Cookie
• Small Fountain Soda
• Soft Serve Ice Cream Cone
• M-Braves Cap
• Fun Zone Wristbands
Birthday Child Receives:
• Mini Bat & Baseball
**Party Tickets - $18 per person | Extra Tickets (no amenities) - $9 per person
Rules And Regulations:
• All Birthday and Team Party tickets are located in the Field Level but may be upgraded for an additional $5 per ticket.
• You'll receive your Fun Zone wristbands when you pick up your tickets at the Trustmark Park Box Office. All food items will be retrieved with vouchers at respective concession stands whenever you wish during the game.
• A minimum of 10 people at $18 each is required to book a birthday/team party. Additional tickets without the amenities may be purchased at $9 each up to three (3) days prior to the party. After that deadline, additional tickets may not be seated with the party.
• A $180 non-refundable deposit (credited towards the final bill) is required to book a birthday/team party. Final numbers along with the final balance must be paid in full three (3) days in advance. At this time, the entire balance becomes non-refundable.
• Parties must be booked seven (7) days prior to the requested party date.
• Parties are booked on a first come, first served basis.
• Birthday groups do not have access to the field nor will they be able to go on the field. Field of Dreams is offered for team parties but not birthday parties.
Timeline of Events:
• In the middle of the 4th, birthday honorees will meet at the top of section 104.
• In the middle of the 5th, birthday honorees will go on top of the dugout for the Happy Birthday Song.