SYRACUSE, NY - The Syracuse Mets are excited to announce the promotional schedule for the 2019 season, featuring more giveaways, entertainment acts, and fun than ever before. The Mets 2019 season kicks off on Thursday, April 4th at 2:05 p.m. vs. the Pawtucket Red Sox with a Trapper Hat giveaway,
SYRACUSE, NY - The Syracuse Mets are excited to announce the promotional schedule for the 2019 season, featuring more giveaways, entertainment acts, and fun than ever before. The Mets 2019 season kicks off on Thursday, April 4th at 2:05 p.m. vs. the Pawtucket Red Sox with a Trapper Hat giveaway, presented by Gannon Pest Control for the first 2,000 fans through the gates.
The Syracuse Mets promotional schedule features 22 fireworks extravaganzas, 10 National Entertainment Acts, 24 promotional giveaways, and discounts on food and beverage on six of the seven days of the week.
"I love all of the unique and exciting promotions we have to offer our fans," said Syracuse Mets General Manager Jason Smorol. "I am so proud of what the staff has put together. In addition to having some of the highest-caliber athletes and fantastic baseball, we offer an event every night. We are truly, the most Amazin' show on dirt!"
Some highlights from the 2019 Promotional Schedule include:
In addition to these new and exciting promotions in 2019, fan favorites like the Zooperstars!, $1 Thursdays, Kids Eat Free Sundays with post-game run the bases, and Wall of Fame Day will return. For a complete and up-to-date list of all 2019 promotions, please visit SyracuseMets.com. Tickets for all the 2019 Syracuse Mets season are available now at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium, over the phone during regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.), or online anytime at SyracuseMets.com.
- 4/4 - Opening Day Trapper Hat Giveaway, presented by Gannon Pest Control
- 5/18 - Armed Forces Day on Lockheed Martin Family Day, presented by Lockheed Martin - Tim Tebow Camo bobblehead giveaway
- 5/19 - Nickelodeon Day featuring Paw Patrol with special guest appearance by Marshall, presented by CSEA and Safe Kids
- 6/15 - Little League Night with home youth jersey giveaway, presented by Hofmann and Northwestern Mutual
- 7/5 - Nickelodeon Night featuring SpongeBob SquarePants with special guest appearance by SpongeBob SquarePants and Tyler's Balancing Act
- 7/28 - Peppa Pig appearance on Kids Eat Free Sunday
- 8/23 - 8/25 - Salt Potatoes Power Move Weekend with Salt Potatoes jersey giveaway, plus a bobblehead giveaway, presented by Embassy Suites.