Ticket Sales Account Executive
Reports To: Director of Ticket Sales
Summary: Be a part of the exciting world of professional sports. The Peoria Chiefs, members of the Class A Midwest League, have a full-time entry level opening for an aggressive year-round sales executive. The Ticket Sales Account Executive is responsible for producing substantial revenue through the sale of group and season tickets to local for-profit and not-for-profit business and organizations.
- Prospect and sell Peoria Chiefs group ticket packages, including nightly rental luxury suites, premium party areas, seating bowl options and season ticket packages
- Candidate will inherit some existing accounts but will need to be aggressive in cultivating new business
- Update and maintain all account information and communication in Customer Relationship Management database
- Develops and enhances positive relationships with clients through a high level of contact in social settings or by taking full advantage of other relationship building or entertainment opportunities
- Effectively monitors client's satisfaction with follow-up both before and after event
- Perform exemplary customer service
- Work closely with Box Office to ensure correct invoicing and payment of event
- Assists with mailing of group and ticket sales materials
- Participate in creating the proper sales environment
- Prepare regular reports for supervisor to track progress
- Assisting sales department events
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree in sales, marketing or business; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient skills in computer including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. and ability to learn and master new software programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Must be willing and able to work extended hours including, nights, weekends and holidays
Other Skills and Abilities:
Successful candidate will have prior sales experience preferably in the sports industry. Candidate must have strong time management and communication skills and be well organized. Candidate must be able to thrive in both independent and team environments. Candidate must be able to handle multiple projects, multi-task changing priorities, meet deadlines and achieve objectives. Candidate must be a self-starter with a strong desire and inner motivation to succeed.
- Salary based on experience plus commissions based on direct sales efforts.
To apply send your resume to Feedback@chiefsnet.com
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.