SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Indians have announced their schedule for the 2018 Northwest League regular season which is slated to begin Friday, June 15th against the Boise Hawks for a five-game series at Avista Stadium. The 76-game season features 38 home games and 38 road games, with the regular season concluding on Monday, September 3rd.
Spokane will be home for three holidays in 2018 including the Father's Day Game on Sunday, June 17th, Fourth of July Fireworks Night, and the Labor Day Season Finale on Monday, September 3rd.
A full promotional schedule and game times will be announced in the spring of 2018. Fans can anticipate many of the same signature promotions that have made the Indians the top family destination in Eastern Washington including Fireworks Nights, Yoke's $1 Family Feast Nights, Star Wars Nights, and community events such as FanFest, Pitch for the Cure, and Ride the Bases.
Avista Stadium has consistently been one of the top attended venues in all of Short Season Class "A" Baseball. The Spokane Indians set two franchise attendance records during the 2017 season. The Indians welcomed 196,653 fans to Avista Stadium throughout 37 home games, breaking the overall attendance record of 193,865 set in 2014. Spokane also broke another all-time record by averaging 5,315 fans at each game, the highest total in the team's 115-year history.
Mini Season Ticket plans are on sale now for the 2018 season. The Spokane Indians have five options available, and each package includes tickets to seven home games. Below are options for each available plan:
- Plan A - Monday, June 18th; Saturday, June 23rd (Storybook Princess Night & Fireworks); Wednesday, July 4th (Fireworks); Saturday, July 14th (Star Wars Night); Wednesday, July 25th (Yoke's $1 Family Feast); Tuesday, July 31st; Friday, August 24 (Fireworks).
- Plan B - Friday, June 15th (Opening Night Fireworks); Thursday, June 28 (Yoke's $1 Family Feast); Friday, July 6th; Thursday, July 12th;Friday, July 27th (Fireworks); Wednesday, August 15th (Fireworks); Saturday, September 1st.
- Plan C - Saturday, June 16th (Yoke's $1 Family Feast); Wednesday, June 27th; Thursday, July 5th; Friday, July 13th (Star Wars Night & Fireworks), Thursday, July 26th; Saturday, August 25th (Yoke's $1 Family Feast); Monday, September 3rd (Season Finale Fireworks).
- Weeknight Plan - Tuesday, June 19th; Monday, June 25th; Wednesday, July 11th; Tuesday, July 24th; Monday, July 30th; Thursday, August 16th; Monday, August 27th.
- Sunday Plan - Sunday, June 17th (Father's Day); Sunday, June 24th; Sunday, July 15th; Sunday, July 29th; Tuesday, August 14th; Sunday, August 26th; Sunday, September 2nd.
Click HERE to order your Mini Season Tickets now.
Group Options are also available for all of our home dates during the 2018 season. Please contact the Spokane Indians ticket office for more information regarding Season Ticket, Mini Season Ticket, and Group Options.
A full list of games during the 2018 can be found HERE.
The Indians are the Short Season Class "A" affiliate for the Texas Rangers. Reserve your seats for the 2018 season today online at TicketsWest.com or spokaneindians.com, or by calling the Avista Stadium Ticket Office at (509) 343-6886 (OTTO).
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.