FORT WAYNE, Ind. - The Fort Wayne TinCaps (San Diego Padres) will take on the Quad Cities River Bandits (Houston Astros) in the best-of-five Midwest League Championship Series.
2017 Midwest League Championship Series Schedule (All times Eastern)
· Game 1: Wednesday, Sept. 13 at Parkview Field (7:05 p.m.)
· Game 2: Thursday, Sept. 14 at Parkview Field (7:05 p.m.)
· Game 3: Saturday, Sept. 16 at Modern Woodmen Park in Davenport, Iowa (7:35 p.m.)
· Game 4: Sunday, Sept. 17 at Modern Woodmen Park in Davenport, Iowa (6:15 p.m.)*
· Game 5: Monday, Sept. 18 at Modern Woodmen Park in Davenport, Iowa (7:35 p.m.)*
TinCaps Ticket Information
· Tickets are the same price as in the regular season, starting at $5.
· Tickets are available at TinCapsTickets.com, by calling 260-482-6400, and at the Parkview Field Ticket Office
TinCaps Promotional Information
· Thursday's game will be a Thirsty Thursday™ presented byRudy's Shop, featuring $1 domestic draft beers and other drink specials.
TinCaps Broadcast Information
· Radio: All games can be heard on ESPN Radio 1380 & 100.9 FM, as well as at TinCapsRadio.com and via TuneIn.
· TV: Games 1 and 2 can be seen on Comcast Network 81 around Indiana. The game(s) at Quad Cities will be streamed on MiLB.TV (subscription required).
· What They're Playing For: The George H. Spelius Championship Trophy, named after the late Midwest League President, who led the league from 1987-2014, when he retired. Spelius passed away last September. The trophy was named after him in 2015.
· Championship History: Fort Wayne, which entered the league in 1993, has one MWL title that came in 2009. Quad Cities has been a MWL member since 1960 and has won six titles (1968, '71, '79, '90, '11, and '13).
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.