Fans of the Tulsa Drillers are the backbone of our organization. Each and every fan is an important part of our team and that is why we want all of our fans to have a fun and enjoyable experience when they attend games.
With this in mind, everyone attending Drillers games at ONEOK Field is expected to adhere to certain guidelines and expectations in regard to their behavior, actions and words. Any attendee who violates or fails to adhere to the below standards is subject to expulsion, arrest and a permanent ban from entering ONEOK Field.
· No chants, cheers or gestures with inappropriate language, including any comments that include profane or abusive language or those that may suggest or imply racism, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, another person’s age or disability or any other statement that can be subjectively defined as offensive.
· No signs or clothing with inappropriate language. No indecent or inappropriate clothing.
· Guns, weapons, illegal drugs and other materials deemed hazardous or dangerous by Drillers personnel are prohibited.
· Entrance onto the field or any restricted areas of the stadium without approval will be considered trespassing with the guilty person(s) subject to arrest.
· All fans are prohibited from interfering with actions on the field, including interfering with baseballs that are in play.
· No misbehavior, such as throwing non-approved objects, disorderly conduct, abusive gestures, etc.
· No flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers and fireworks of any kind are allowed to be brought into the stadium without official approval.
· No bullying.
· Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
· ONEOK Field is a smoke-free facility. Use of electronic cigarettes and smokeless tobacco products are also prohibited.
· Misuse of tickets, passes or press credentials is prohibited.
· Refrain from any activities that could damage the reputation of the Tulsa Drillers, supporters of the club or of the visiting team.
· All persons entering ONEOK Field are expected to abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
If you witness a violation of any of these rules and guidelines, immediately report it to an usher or a Drillers staff member.
All employees of the Tulsa Drillers, including full-time, part-time and game-day employees, must be familiar with these rules and written guidelines upon beginning employment. Any employee with questions or concerns with any of these expectations, should consult with their immediate supervisor.
Use of derogatory language by a fan must be documented and reported to the Drillers General Manager or Assistant General Managers as well as to the office of the Commissioner of Baseball via email to [email protected].