Bring the #1 Drillers fan in your life to the ballpark- your dog!
Every Wednesday evening home game is Paws and $3 White Claws night, where dogs are welcome at ONEOK Field and the humans 21+ can enjoy discounted White Claws.
Bring out the picnic blankets to enjoy the KIA Ferguson Lawn, as your companions can walk the concourse but are not permitted in the seating bowl. The Budweiser Terrace is another great option for those who do not wish to sit in the grass. Gates will open one hour prior to first pitch.
To ensure that you and your companion have a pawsitive and safe ballpark experience, please read and adhere to the following information:
- Fans bringing their dog to the game should enter through the Oil Derrick or First Base gates.
- Seating for fans with four-legged friends is located on the Lawn and the Budweiser Terrace. Dogs are not allowed in the seating bowl but you may walk your dog around the concourse.
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations.
- Dogs do not require a ticket.
- Dog owner assumes responsibility for the action of their dog for the duration of the Bark in the Park event.
- All dogs must be kept on leash.
- Water stations/dog pools will be set up in the outfield for your pup to stay cool and hydrated.
- These games will be busy and the weather might be warm. Please ensure your dog is comfortable in these conditions before planning to attend the event.
$3 White Claws can be purchased at the cart located in the concourse behind home plate from the time gates open until the start of the 8th inning.