The West Virginia Power strives to benefit and help the Kanawha Valley in many ways and is happy to contribute to non-profit charitable organizations through our donations program. We look to help organizations all across Kanawha and Putnam Counties and the surrounding communities, especially those that benefit and impact children. Throughout the year, the West Virginia Power is asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and events, and we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible.
To submit a request for a donation, we ask that you complete the donation request form below:
West Virginia Power
ATTN: Lindsey Webb
601 Morris Street, Suite 201
Charleston, West Virginia 25301
E-Mail: [email protected]
Fax: 304-344-0083; ATTN: Lindsey Webb
During the processing period, we take the following guidelines into consideration:
- Is the organization/event within 50 miles of the stadium?
- Is the item requested retail merchandise, memorabilia or a ticket certificate?
- Will the item be used in a raffle or other charity benefit?
- Is the requesting organization a non-profit charitable organization or another Major/Minor League team? (Note: Fundraisers to benefit an individual person or families are not generally honored. Local hardship cases are exceptions.)
- Have the Power donated to the organization yet during this calendar year?
Please allow adequate time to process each request. Due to tremendous volume, organizations must allow four weeks for processing. All requests are processed on a first come, first serve basis. If your event is less than four weeks away, we cannot guarantee your request will be filled in time for your event.
As much as we would like to respond favorably to every organization, we simply cannot fill every request. You will receive correspondence indicating that we cannot contribute should we feel the event/organization does not meet our vision and mission.