GRAND CHUTE, WI - The 2014 edition of Fang's Reading Club is open for enrollment now. The club is an incentive-based rewards program that encourages reading development in children from grades K through 5. Teachers and reading coordinators have until November 22 to get involved in this popular Timber Rattlers program.
Personnel at participating schools have the flexibility to design the program to meet the needs of their students. The Timber Rattlers and various sponsors will provide students with incentive prizes as they reach goals within the program. Students who meet all of their goals for the program are rewarded with a FREE ticket as part of their school's Family Night at a Timber Rattlers game in 2014.
The Timber Rattlers and the sponsors of Fang's Reading Club will provide:
- An introductory letter to be sent to parents at the start of the program.
- Baseball related verification aids to help parents and teachers track the progress of participants
- Incentive prizes for students as they reach each goal set by the coordinator.
- A FREE ticket to a 2014 Timber Rattlers game with a hot dog & soda voucher for students who complete the program.
- Information to aid school's in setting up their Family Night at Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium.
Please head to Fang's Reading Club page at the Timber Rattlers website for full details, including a sample time line, dates for Reading Club games, and how your school can schedule a visit from Fang.
The sponsors of Fang's Reading Club in 2014 are Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Molina Healthcare, Qdoba Mexican Grill, and Learning Rx.
Contact Dayna Baitinger at email@example.com, (800) WI-TIMBER, or (920) 733-4152 if you have any questions or would like to register your class or school for 2013.