Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium - Fan Behavior Policy
The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are committed to creating a family-friendly and welcoming environment at the ballpark for all guests. In order to maintain an enjoyable and safe entertainment environment, the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers ask that you follow these rules during your visit. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
All bags are subject to search and all fans purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages must be 21 years of age or older.
Fan Code of Conduct
Out of respect for fellow guests, players, coaches, and ballpark staff, all guests are prohibited from:
· Trespassing on the playing field at any time;
· Interfering with baseballs that are in play;
· Throwing or tossing objects;
· Using foul, obscene or derogatory language (see below) or gestures;
· Misusing or overconsuming alcohol, including, underage consumption;
· Behaving in a manner that is disruptive, unruly, or abusive;
· Smoking inside the stadium;
· Bringing prohibited items into the ballpark.
Derogatory language is defined as offensive language concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, or national origin, and anyone using such language is subject to automatic ejection from the ballpark.
Violations of the Fan Code of Conduct will not be tolerated and may lead to ejection from the ballpark, a ban on attending future games, or other consequences. Guests who are found to have used derogatory language will be ejected from the ballpark.
Guests are encouraged to report violations of the Fan Code of Conduct to the nearest ballpark staff member. This can be done in person at Fan Assistance, directly with an Usher or Security staff member, or by texting (920)733-4152.