The Birmingham Barons have announced a partnership with Children's of Alabama as the title sponsor for the new 2013 kids club at Regions Field, called 'Babe Ruff's Kids Club'. A portion of the sign up fee benefits Children's of Alabama. All members of Babe Ruff's Kids Club will receive:
- A Babe Ruff's Kids' Club T-Shirt
- An official membership card and inclusion in the Kids Club Newsletter.
- Special Kids Club Only prices at the Barons Team Store.
- A Barons Goodie Bag, which includes items from preferred vendors including a Children's of Alabama stress ball.
- Inclusion in special Kids Club events at each Sunday home game.
- Free Admission to all 11 Sunday home games during the 2013 season.
"Children's of Alabama is delighted to welcome the Birmingham Barons to the neighborhood," said Garland Stansell, Chief Communications Officer for Children's of Alabama. "We are excited about the proximity of Regions Field to our campus and are equally excited to continue our long-time partnership with the Barons. Babe Ruff's Kids Club seems the perfect fit with our child and family-centered mission."
"The Barons are excited to partner with Children's of Alabama on this venture," said Barons General Manager Jonathan Nelson. "The Barons have always been dedicated to providing the most affordable family entertainment in Birmingham and the kids club is an integral part of that goal. We look forward to providing families with a first class entertainment experience at Regions Field this season."
To register visit Barons.com, fill out the registration form located on the kid's club page and bring it to Regions Field. Fans can also contact Steve Bayko at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 205-988-3200.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.