This spectacular group option - featuring enclosed/air-conditioned and private patio - is the only one of it's kind in Minor League Baseball. The Tuthill 400 Club provides guests with a view of the action that few fans ever get at a baseball game.
Tuthill 400 Club Features:
- Minimum: 20 Guests; Maximum: 150 Guests (Min. Group size for exclusivity: 100 Guests)
- Private outdoor patio allows fans to be inside or outside during the game
- Area cost includes game ticket & all-you-can-eat food service until the end of the 7th inning with soft drinks, draft beer, wine, snacks & dessert
Pricing (Includes ticket, buffet, & drinks):
- All Fans: $40 per person
A 25% deposit is required within 30 days after your reservation is made.
Food service begins 30 minutes prior to first pitch and continues through the 5th inning.
- Off The Grill: Mini burgers, mini hot dogs, pulled pork sliders, sauteed mushrooms & onions, watermelon
- Fiesta Bar: Chips and tortillas, ground beef, shredded chicken, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, salsa, sour cream
- Fried Favorites: Chicken tenders, waffle fries, multiple dipping sauces
- Dessert: Brownies and ice cream cups
Area includes domestic draft beer & house wine
Full cash bar available.