This spectacular group option - featuring enclosed/air-conditioned and private patio - is the only one of it's kind in Minor League Baseball. The Tuthill 400 Club provides guests with a view of the action that few fans ever get at a baseball game.
Tuthill 400 Club Features:
- Minimum: 20 Guests; Maximum: 150 Guests (Min. Group size for exclusivity: 100 Guests)
- Private outdoor patio allows fans to be inside or outside during the game
- Area cost includes game ticket & all-you-can-eat food service until the end of the 7th inning with soft drinks, draft beer, wine, snacks & dessert
Pricing (Includes ticket, buffet, & drinks):
- Adults: $45
- Children (Ages 2-12): $30
A 25% deposit is required within 30 days after your reservation is made.
Food service begins 30 minutes prior to first pitch and continues through the 5th inning. Dessert is served during the 6th and 7th innings.
- Ballpark Favorites: Burgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, sandwiches, fruit salad
- Fiesta Bar: Chips and tortillas, ground beef, shredded chicken, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeños, salsa, sour cream
- Fried Favorites: Chicken tenders, waffle fries, multiple dipping sauces
- Dessert: Brownies and ice cream cups
Area includes domestic draft beer & house wine
Gluten Free buns available: $2 each
Full cash bar available.