The Fresno Grizzlies fundraising program allows youth sports teams, non-profit organizations and schools the opportunity to raise some additional revenue for their organizations. It's a great opportunity for all participants to come out and enjoy a Grizzlies game with family and friends.
Fundraiser package includes:
- Your organization will designate a specific night on which it would like to come out and enjoy a night with the Grizzlies.
- A minimum of 100 tickets must be purchased at $9 per ticket.
- Your organization will then sell Field Level Reserved seats for that specific evening at any price you want. For example, if your organization sells 1,000 tickets for $14 per ticket, your organization will generate $5,000 in revenue towards your cause.
- Special welcome message on the video board
- Everyone in the group sits together
- Free promotional material and support to help you organize your special day at the ballpark
- A representative from your organization will throw out a ceremonial first pitch during the pre-game ceremony on your group night (200-person group outing minimum to throw out a first pitch. Based on availability.)
- Ask your sales representative about adding group hats! ($2 per ticket)