JACKSON, TENN. (DECEMBER 11, 2012) - The Generals will host their first ever Christmas Open House, this Saturday, December 15, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the ballpark.
During the event, the Generals will offer one-time only merchandise and ticket deals for fans of all ages. The merchandise sale will provide fans an opportunity to purchase apparel, memorabilia, and other holiday gifts with discounted prices from 10% to 65% off the original price.
Special deals fans can receive Saturday include:
- "Junior Generals" kids' club membership for only $10 (regularly $15)
- 9-Game Thursday Holiday pack + Generals Christmas bear for only $20
- One-time only discounts on 15 and 30-game ticket packs
- "The Weekender Package" including all Friday and Saturday games. (special offer only for Saturday)
- $50 Generals Store gift certificate with the purchase of a 2013 season ticket (per seat)
Fans can enjoy refreshments while listening to Christmas music played throughout the ballpark.
Santa will be on-hand with his special helper, Sarge! They will be taking FREE pictures with fans of all ages as they dive through the fantastic Christmas gift deals.
Be sure to follow the Generals on Twitter at twitter.com/jacksongenerals and like us on Facebook at facebook.com/jacksongenerals to receive the daily 12 days of Christmas deals on tickets, apparel, etc. Also, download the Generals' iPhone or Android app for free to keep the Generals at your fingertips at all times.
2013 season tickets can be purchased at the Generals ballpark box office, online at jacksongeneralsbaseball.com or by calling 731.988.5299.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.