The Hillsboro Hops are happy to have Barley and our players appear at community events throughout the year. Although we strive to attend as many community appearances as possible, availability during the year is limited due to staffing, games and other responsibilities. If you are interested in having Barley or our players attend your event, please review the guidelines and disclaimer below:
• Requests must be received 6 weeks prior to the event date.
• Requests will only be accepted via the online form. Mailed requests and phone calls will NOT be accepted.
• You must be able to provide an area for Barley to "get ready" prior to the event. Parking must also be considered for our staff when arriving at your event.
• Barley cannot be scheduled to appear for more than 60 minutes total. If the appearance is longer than an hour, you must allow for a break for Barley.
• Hillsboro Hops players are only available on select dates during the season (Mid June - Mid September) while the team is in Hillsboro.
• Appearance must be within 25 miles of the ballpark (50 miles round trip).
• Once you have submitted your request, you will only be contacted if your appearance is approved. No phone calls please. Please allow at least 4 weeks from time of submission for a response.
• Appearances are based on a first come, first serve basis, however, the Hops will attempt to fulfill as many request as possible.
• All appearance requests are based off of the information you provide us on the form. If you make any changes, the Hillsboro Hops cannot guarantee those changes will be accommodated.
• The Hillsboro Hops reserve the right to cancel appearances at any time due to staff and player conflicts, illness, emergencies and availability. We will notify you as soon as we are aware of such changes.
• Priority will be given to new groups and events
Fill out the form below to make a request. *You must be 18 or older to fill out the form.