The Lynchburg Hillcats have partnered with Johnson Health Center to bring the JHC Little Hillcats program to Lynchburg! JHC Little Hillcats sign a one-day contract for the Lynchburg Hillcats home game on August 20th with the team that includes:
- Contract signing day at Bank of the James Stadium
- One-day $50 contract donated to non-profit of your choice
- Replica Hillcats jersey and cap
- 100 of your very own replica Hillcats baseball cards
- Pregame batting practice and throwing out a first pitch
- A night in a Skybox with other Little Hillcats and their families
Any child who utilizes a Johnson Health Center facility and exemplifies a healthy lifestyle is eligible to be selected. These facilities include: Amelon Square Immediate Care, Amherst Community Health Center, Bedford Community Dental Center, Bedford Community Health Center, James River Dental Clinic, Johnson Health Center, Lynchburg Women's & Pediatric Health Services, and Rustburg Community Health Center.
Want to learn more about the JHC Little Hillcats program? Please contact Hagen Allred, [email protected] or click the button below to sign up for a chance to be on the 2022 JHC Little Hillcats team!