Welcome to John Thurman Field! We are excited for your arrival, you may have several questions, many may be answered below. If you do not see a question/ answer that you are looking for please contact the Modesto Nuts at (209)572-4487 or [email protected]
WHAT TIME DOES THE BOX OFFICE OPEN?
- Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM
- Saturday's (Game Days) 10AM - 4PM
- Sunday's (Game Days) 10AM - 12PM (until July) 10AM - 4PM (until end of season)
*Note: Last game of the season, box office closes at 12PM.
WHAT ARE YOUR TICKET PRICES?
Ticket Prices start at $8 and range depending on your group size and needs. Please call (209)572-4487 for more information.
WHEN IS THE LATEST I CAN PURCHASE TICKETS?
- Online - Up and through the game
- Phone - 2 hours prior to game
- Box Office - Open on game days, closed mid-game
CAN I EXCHANGE MY TICKETS?
- You can exchange your tickets before the original game day.
- Exchanges are valid for any game of the season (except: Independence Day Celebration)
IF A GAME WAS RAINED OUT, WHAT HAPPENS TO MY TICKETS?
- If a game did not have less than 4 1/2 innings completed, that game would be considered a rainout. Tickets may be exchanged for another game (except: Independence Day Celebration) for a ticket of equal or lesser value.
- Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for weather updates
HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
Parking for Modesto Nuts Home Games is $7 per parking space at John Thurman Field. If you are bringing in a bus or other large vehicle you have to pay for each space you take up. Parking lots are located on the East (Neece) and West (Sunset) side of the stadium. Lots open at least two hours prior to game time.
HOW MANY TICKETS IS CONSIDERED A GROUP?
Group discounts are calculated on many different factors (number of fans, food, private rentals, etc). For more information, please call 209-572-4487 or email [email protected].
IF I FORGET SOMETHING IN MY CAR, CAN I EXIT AND RE-ENTER?
Fans who wish to exit the stadium must have their tickets in hand and communicate with ticket staff. For re-entry, fans must present their scanned ticket. All gates require a valid ticket for fans to re-enter. Fans who do not have a ticket will not be allowed to re-enter stadium
I AM LOOKING TO DO A FUNDRAISER OR GROUP OUTING, WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
Please visit our Ticket Page for more information or please call (209)572-4487
DO YOU HAVE MILITARY DISCOUNTS?
Yes, military personnel receive $1 off any standard Modesto Nuts home game ticket price (please have your Military ID on hand). Keep a look out for military themed promotions throughout the season, as typically there are heavier discounts those days.
WHERE IS WILL CALL LOCATED?
- John Thurman Field does not have Will Call.
WHERE IS THE BALLPARK LOCATED?
John Thurman Field is located at 601 Neece Drive (Modesto, CA)
WHAT IS THE MODESTO NUTS CONTACT INFORMATION?
- PHONE: 209-572-4487
- EMAIL: [email protected]
- FAX: (209)572-4490
- MAILING ADDRESS: PO Box 883 Modesto CA 95353-0883
- SHIPPING ADDRESS: 601 Neece Drive Modesto, CA 95351
WHEN IS THE FRONT OFFICE OPEN?
- The Modesto Nuts Front Office is open year round. You can come in Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM (pending holidays). Please call (209)572-4487, if you are unsure if we are open the day you want to come in.
- Weekend Game Days the Front Office is open from 10AM - 4PM, while the ballpark gates will open 1 hour prior to the game.
HOW DO I GET TO JOHN THURMAN FIELD?
John Thurman Field is located at 601 Neece Drive in SW Modesto. Take Highway 99 to the Tuolumne Blvd. exit. Go West on Tuolumne Blvd, one block to Neece Drive (next to the Municipal Golf Course). Turn left and travel 1/4 mile along golf course park.
WHERE IS THE FRONT OFFICE AND WHERE DO I PARK FOR OFFICE VISITS?
The Front Office is located on the east side of the ballpark (Neece Drive). Any ballpark visitors are welcomed to park in the east parking lot (Neece Drive). Once you walk through the gate the Front Office will be located on the right hand side. Please check in with the Front Office upon arrival.
WHERE CAN I SEND SOMETHING FOR PLAYERS, COACHING STAFF OR MASCOTS?
Letters to Nuts players, coaches, management, officials and mascots should be mailed to that individual, in care of the Modesto Nuts, PO Box 883, Modesto, CA 95353-0883 or you can email them to [email protected]
I AM INTERESTED IN A SEASON TICKET PLAN, WHERE COULD I FIND MORE INFORMATION?
WHEN IS THE TEAM STORE OPEN?
- The Team Store is open during normal business hours year round (Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM); pending holidays. Please call (209)572-4487 if you are unsure if we are open the day you want to come in.
- On game days the Team Store closes at the end of the game. During the game, the Team Store is on available to fans in attendance.
WHERE IS THE TEAM STORE LOCATED?
Visit the Modesto Nuts Team Store, located on the East side of the concourse near the Modesto Nuts administrative offices to get your Modesto Nuts merchandise.
ARE THE MODESTO NUTS HIRING?
For ALL hiring information (full-time and part-time positions) please view our Job Opportunities webpage.
HOW DO I INQUIRE ABOUT RENTING OUT THE FACILITY?
You must contact the Modesto Nuts directly. Phone: (209)572-4487 or Email: [email protected]
HOW DO I FIND MORE INFORMATION ON HOSTING A BIRTHDAY PARTY AT JOHN THURMAN FIELD?
We love celebrating birthdays at John Thurman Field! Please head to the birthday webpage for more information. You can also contact the Modesto Nuts directly. Phone: (209)572-4487 or Email: [email protected]
MODESTO NUTS INFORMATION
- The Modesto Nuts are the Class-A Affiliate of the Seattle Mariners
- California League
WHAT KIND OF FOOD IS SOLD AT JOHN THURMAN FIELD?
John Thurman Field serves ballpark classics, such as:
- Hot Dogs
- Chicken Fingers
- Ice Cream
- And more!
The Modesto Nuts try and have theme night "specials". Concession stands are located throughout the stadium. Your ballpark staples will be found at the East & West Concession Stands.
WHAT ARE YOUR ALCOHOL OPTIONS?
- The Modesto Nuts serve beer and wine. You can find domestic and craft beer, while also having options for local wine.
- Alcohol is available until the final out of the 7th inning (possible exceptions). The Nuts reserve the right to discontinue alcohol sales without notice and/or refuse to sell alcohol to any individual. Customers are limited to two alcoholic beverages per purchase. California state law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to minors and the purchasing of alcoholic beverages by minors. Please drink responsibly, don't drink and drive.
WHAT ARE YOUR GLUTEN-FREE OPTIONS
Please call (209)572-4487 for options.
AM I ALLOWED TO BRING IN A COOLER?
Outside food or beverage is prohibited at John Thurman Field. The only exceptions are a 20oz sealed plastic bottle of water in and baby food.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING THE DESIGNATED DRIVER?
The Modesto Nuts wants everyone to get home safely. Fans may visit the TSM Information Booth (located behind home plate, across from the stadium elevator) and receive a complimentary Budweiser Zero Non-Alcoholic beverage if they are the designated driver for their group. Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver's license.
AM I ALLOWED TO BRING IN WATER?
Fans are allowed to bring (1) - 20 oz sealed plastic water bottle.
WHAT ARE THE PROHIBITED ITEMS?
- Prohibited items not allowed in the stadium include: outside food or beverage, alcohol, umbrellas, chairs, drones, glass bottles, horns, lawn chairs, laser pointers, pets*, and weapons.
- Each fan will be inspected by security when entering and will undergo a bag check. If any of the above items are discovered at our gates, our security will ask that you return the items to your vehicle or throw them away. Prohibited items will not be accepted by employees nor stored at the gates or Guest Relations.
WHERE ARE THE FAMILY RESTROOMS?
There is one family restroom at John Thurman Field. It Is located across from the stadium elevator on the ground level (next to TSM Informational Booth).
WHERE ARE THE BABY CHANGING STATIONS?
Each restroom at John Thurman Field has a diaper changing foldout table.
WHERE ARE THE ADA PARKING AND SEATING?
The Modesto Nuts have a handful of ADA parking spots, be sure to arrive early to ensure a spot. The parking cost is $7. The spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, parking lots open at least two hours prior to game time.
Accessible and companion seating spaces are located along the concourse and lower seating bowl. The Nuts continually strive to create a fully accessible baseball venue. If you have particular accommodation needs or requests with any of our seating areas or other facilities and amenities, please visit the TSM Information Booth or call (209)572-4487
WHERE CAN I FIND FIRST AID?
First Aid is located by the men's restroom off of b-ramp. B-Ramp is located across from the Team Store. Please locate a Modesto Nuts staff member if you need assistance.
WHERE CAN I FIND GUEST RELATIONS/ INFORMATION BOOTH?
Located across from the stadium elevator, TSM Information Booth is staffed with knowledgeable representatives where fans may go to claim prizes, get questions answered, obtain assistance, offer suggestions, and request information.
If TSM Information Booth is closed, please visit the Team Store for any information you need.
WHERE IS THE TEAM STORE?
The Team Store is located on the East side (3rd base side) of the ballpark, across the East grandstand concession area.
WHERE IS LOST AND FOUND?
Visit the TSM Information Booth located across from the stadium elevator. All lost and found items should be claimed and turned in at the TSM Information Booth. If TSM Information Booth is closed, please visit the Team Store for any information you need.
WHERE ARE THE WATER FOUNTAINS?
You can find the water fountains by each bathroom, except the suite level bathroom.
WHERE IS THE TICKET OFFICE?
John Thurman Field has two Box Offices, located off (Neece Dr and Sunset Ave).
WHERE IS THE ATM?
John Thurman Field does not have any ATMs on the property. Every register takes credit card transactions.
DOES JOHN THURMAN FIELD HAVE ANYTHING FOR KIDS?
Valley Children's Kids Zone is located on the West side of the ballpark (first base side). There are many different activities for kids that are free or with wristband access. Kid Zone Tickets can be purchased at the Valley Children's Kids Zone Counter. Wristbands are $5 and grant you access to the bouncy house & bowling. Spin the wheel - $1 per spin with a variety of prizes for each spin. Chalk art is also available and is free to play. Activities are subject to change at any time.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Fans behaving in an inappropriate manner may be subject to ejection without refund. Such behavior includes but is not limited to: offensive or abusive language, throwing objects onto the field, and any behavior that interferes with the game or other fans' enjoyment of the game. Clothing that is offensive or abusive is not permitted. Those wearing such clothing will be asked to remove it, turn it inside out or they will be subject to ejection.
To report inappropriate behavior, text 209-572-4487.
All fans will be subject to inspection upon entering John Thurman Field. All bags, backpacks, camera bags, purses, etc. will be inspected upon entry into the ballpark. For the safety and convenience of all John Thurman Field guests, security personnel are stationed throughout the ballpark. For matters which may require security assistance, guests may text (209)572-4487 or head to TSM Insurance Booth (located across from stadium elevator).
Please see Prohibited Items FAQs for more information.
OBJECTS LEAVING FIELD OF PLAY
Fans are invited to keep any balls thrown or hit into the stands. Any bat that enters the stands must be returned to the field and a replacement bat will be issued. BE AWARE AT ALL TIMES FOR OBJECTS LEAVING THE FIELD OF PLAY. The Modesto Nuts, Seattle Mariners, their players, officials, and agents are not responsible for any injury or damage incurred from such activity.
The throwing of any objects onto the playing field is also prohibited. Any violation of ballpark polices will result in immediate removal from the stadium without refund and visitors are subject to prosecution. Thank you for your cooperation.
Only authorized personnel and guests with proper ID are allowed on the field. All violators are subject to ejection and prosecution.
SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
The Modesto Nuts try and have eyes and ears everywhere in the ballpark, but at times that is impossible to do. If you see something and would like to report it, please text (209)572-4487 or email [email protected].
For fan safety, umbrellas are a prohibited item to bring into John Thurman Field.
WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN?
Gates typically open one hour prior to game time. With the exception of Opening Day and Independence Day Celebration unless otherwise noted.
HOW CAN I SIGN UP FOR AN ON-FIELD GAME OR IN-GAME CONTEST?
To sign up for an on-field game, fans must head to TSM Guest Services (located across from ballpark elevator). Make sure to get there early as possible, as these spots fill up quickly!
WHERE CAN I FIND THE PROMOTIONS SCHEDULE?
HOW CAN I MAKE A VIDEO BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT?
- Head to the TSM Information Booth (located across from stadium elevator). Our Guest Services representative can help you get your message on the video board.
- Cost $5
- Please submit your request prior the end of the 4th inning.
- Video Board Announcements are typically done in the Middle of the 6th inning.
ARE CAMERAS AND VIDEO EQUIPMENT ALLOWED INSIDE?
Cameras and video equipment are permitted. However, fans are not permitted to bring in tripod or selfie sticks or reproduce the game. Fans that are in violation may be asked to relocate.
WHERE IS THE DESIGNATED SMOKING SECTION?
John Thurman Field is a smoke-free facility. Fans who wish to smoke must exit the stadium and have their tickets scanned. For re-entry, fans must present their scanned ticket. All gates require a valid ticket for fans to re-enter. Fans who do not have a ticket will not be allowed to re-enter the stadium.
Note: Use of electronic cigarettes, vapes and similar items is not permitted inside John Thurman Field. Repeat offenders are subject to ejection without refund or devices may be confiscated.
Outside Food or Beverage
- The only exceptions are a 20oz sealed bottle of water in plastic bottles and baby food.
- Service Animals are permitted to enter John Thurman Field
- Pups N' Pints Night: every Thursday Home Game of the season dogs are allowed to enter with the appropriate form. For more information about the form please contact 209-572-4487 or email [email protected]
Fold out chairs/ lawn chairs
Smoking (of any kind)
- Fans will be allowed to step out to the parking lot to smoke. Fans must have a valid ticket to re-enter John Thurman Field.
The throwing of any objects onto the playing field is also prohibited.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Fans behaving in an inappropriate manner may be subject to ejection without refund. Such behavior includes but is not limited to: offensive or abusive language, throwing objects onto the field, and any behavior that interferes with the game or other fans' enjoyment of the game. Clothing that is offensive or abusive is not permitted. Those wearing such clothing will be asked to remove it, turn it inside out, or they will be subject to ejection.
To report inappropriate behavior, text 209-572-4487.
Any violation of ballpark polices will result in immediate removal from the stadium without refund and visitors are subject to prosecution. Thank you for your cooperation
WHEN DO KIDS GET TO RUN THE BASES?
Thanks to Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics, kids are able to run the bases post-game Friday's, Saturday's, and Sunday's.
COMMUNITY TICKETS/ WHAT IS THE U.S. BANK COMMUNITY CORNER?
The U.S. Bank Community Corner is a program that donates a block of tickets to each game. For your organization to be considered to receive a block of tickets please email [email protected].
WHAT IS KIDS CLUB AND HOW MUCH IS IT TO JOIN?
Kids Club is a FREE program to any child ages 12 and under. Each child in the program receives a FREE ticket to each Modesto Nuts Sunday Home Game. Throughout the year kids receive fun activities via email. The Modesto Nuts add different benefits to this program throughout the year, register your child today to start the fun!
HOW CAN I SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM?
The Modesto Nuts host National Anthem tryouts every year, these singers are selected to be "rotational singers" for the Modesto Nuts Home Games throughout the season. Sign up for our email newsletter to find out dates.