GRAND CHUTE, WI – There were 65 entries to the 2020 Food Fight, but the Timber Rattlers front office staff has narrowed the field to five finalists! Now, you have the final say on which of these amazing recipes will be declared the winner of Food Fight Number Five and
GRAND CHUTE, WI – There were 65 entries to the 2020 Food Fight, but the Timber Rattlers front office staff has narrowed the field to five finalists! Now, you have the final say on which of these amazing recipes will be declared the winner of Food Fight Number Five and be placed on the concession menu at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium.
Here are the finalists for this year’s Food Fight:
- Buffalo Chicken Club Sandwich – Grilled chicken covered in buffalo hot sauce and tangy, blue cheese topped with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and onion served on a bun. Submitted by Joseph Logemann of Oshkosh.
- Korean Style Kimchi Reuben – Thin-sliced, corned beef with Kimchi, Korean Island sauce, and swiss cheese piled high served on Marble rye and grilled to perfection. Submitted by Helen Berens of Menasha.
- Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls – Shredded Chicken with cheese and buffalo wing sauce wrapped in an egg roll and served with ranch dressing. Submitted by Kerry Prideaux of Plymouth.
- Crunchy Banana PB Sandwich – A toasted peanut butter, banana, and potato chip sandwich served on white sourdough bread. Submitted by John Voros of Marshfield.
- The Five-Tool Player – Chopped Cher-Make Pepperjack Bratwurst mixed with grilled, crumbled ground beef, sautéed onions, and green peppers topped with tortilla strips, jalapeño slices, nacho cheese sauce, deep-fried cheese curds, and bacon crumbles served on a pretzel hoagie roll. Submitted by David Gallistel of Green Bay.
Voting is happening right now at this link. Pick the item you want to see at the stadium this season.
The winning recipe of the 2020 Food Fight will be revealed on Facebook Live with Daniel Higgins, food and drink reporter for USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin, March 9 at 12:15pm.
The person with the winning recipe will receive four tickets to the 2020 home opener, a ceremonial first pitch before the game, and four vouchers for their food item!
The Timber Rattlers will begin the 2020 season at home against the Burlington Bees on Thursday, April 9. Game time is 6:35pm.
Ticket packages for 2020 are available from the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers ticket office by calling (800) WI-TIMBER or (920) 733-4152, stopping at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium, or online at timberrattlers.com. The ticket office is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Individual tickets for this season go on sale on Saturday, March 14 at 10:00am.