North Augusta, SC – The Augusta GreenJackets, Low-A East League affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, will return to SRP Park on July 27th to take on the Myrtle Beach Pelicans (Chicago Cubs). In what is already being dubbed as the greatest homestand in SRP Park history (since the previous homestand that took place at SRP Park), the series will include SIX jam-packed baseball games with something for everyone!
Here's a testimonial from one fan who was at the ballpark recently for the first time: "Augusta GreenJackets games are the single greatest thing to ever happen to me. More than my husband, kids, and my incredible career. I love SRP Park and plan to attend all six games from July 27-August 1st."
The homestand will feature craft beer tasting, University of Georgia Night, Thirsty Thursday, a Pajama Party, $1 Hoit Dog Night, and a WHOLE lot more! You DON'T want to miss it. Check out the complete lineup of promotions for the next 6 games below!
Tuesday, July 27th, 2021 vs Myrtle Beach Pelicans – 7:05 p.m.
- Gates Open 6:00pm
- Craft Flight Tasting Package
o Take flight with this Craft Tasting! Package includes: Ticket to the game, 90-minute-All-You-Can Eat-Buffet, 5 tastings of some great local crafts! Advanced opportunity only, purchase tickets here: https://bit.ly/AUG-Craft-Flight-Tix
- “First Responder Tuesday’s,” presented by Academy Sports and Outdoors
- All Fire, Police, and EMS can receive $2 off reserved or general admission (standing room only) ticket options with valid ID at the SRP Park Box Office (while supplies last).
- Register to be our Academy Sports and Outdoors First Responder of the Game and receive four (4) tickets, four (4) food vouchers and a $100 gift card to Academy Sports & Outdoors. Link to Register: https://www.milb.com/augusta/ballpark/gj-first-responders
- Media Partner: News Channel 12 / NBC 26 and Sunny 102.7
Wednesday, July 28th, 2021 vs Myrtle Beach Pelicans – 7:05 p.m.
· Gates Open 6:00pm
· It’s the ever-popular Baseball Bingo presented by Comfort Keepers, guests receive a bingo card upon entry and play to win prizes all night long.
· Join us for the sixth “Warrior Wednesday”
o The Jackets will wear special military-themed jerseys. The specialty jerseys will be auctioned off on Wednesday, September 8th to benefit ForcesUnited.
o Active military who present ID can purchase $2 off or general admission (standing room only) ticket options at the SRP Park Box Office.
· Appearance by the GreenJack-ettes Dance Team presented by North Augusta School of Dance
· It’s a Silver Jackets Club Member Night presented by AARP Georgia, Augusta Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy and Comfort Keepers. Guests 60+ can join this great club to join us every Wednesday, to learn more visit: https://www.milb.com/augusta/ballpark/gj-silver-jackets.
· Media Partner: News-Talk WGAC Augusta
Thursday July 29th, 2021 vs Myrtle Beach Pelicans – 7:05 p.m.
· Gates Open 6:00pm
· University of Georgia Night Featuring Aaron Murray Appearance & Cam Shepherd Poster Giveaway
o Football season is around the corner, and University of Georgia night is the PERFECT way to see other Bulldog fans! (Pssst. It's also Thirsty Thursday)
o Thanks to Cintas, the first 1,000 fans through the gates get a poster of GreenJackets shortstop, and former Georgia Bulldog, Cam Shepherd!
o Aaron Murray Appearance at SRP Park
§ Pre-game VIP Meet and Greet (approx. 6-6:30) Package for only $20
· Includes a reserved ticket (section 109), Food Voucher, & Aaron Murray Photo
· Only 150 available purchase today: https://bit.ly/3yNbXhe
§ General Public Autograph Opportunity following first pitch (1 per guest)
· Thirsty Thursday returns Presented by KICKS99, BOB FM, Garden City Social and Mr. Tattoo. The weekly promotion features $1 PBR and Natural Light and all draft beer and 21 oz Coca-Cola Fountain Soda half price from 6:00-8:00 PM.
· Media Partner: KICKS99
Friday, July 30th, 2021 vs Myrtle Beach Pelicans – 7:05 p.m.
- Gates Open 6:00pm
- Mason Jar Giveaway (1,000) presented by American Pest Control
- Outdoors Night
o Come celebrate the great outdoors at SRP Park! Everyone loves a good camping trip or a hike into the mountains! That's why we are flying every fan to Mount Everest postgame to climb Earth's highest mountain above sea level! (Just kidding. We are not doing this. But we got your attention and we promise that outdoors night will be way cooler than actually climbing Everest.)
- Braves BUZZFest – Red Out: The GreenJackets will be wearing their new Red Affiliate Jerseys on Fridays!
- Bee A Fan Feature Friday is back where every Friday Game features a select beer on special at the Keg Stand and Chef John and Team Food & Beverage whip up a special menu option available all weekend long!
- End of July Keg Stand Special - Half-off of all drafts at the Keg Stand from 6:00PM-8:00PM.
- Featured Food: Crab Rangoon dog: A hotdog wrapped in a wonton, deep fried and topped with cream cheese, chili sauce and cilantro.
- Pimento Cheese Item: Breakfast of champions burger: Pimento cheese, fried egg and bacon. All beef patty
- Sweetwater Cup Series Night #2
- Media Partner: HD 98.3
Saturday, July 31st, 2021 vs Myrtle Beach Pelicans – 6:05 p.m.
- Gates Open at 4:30 p.m.
- The White Claw Concert Series continues with a Pre-game concert.
- Guests can enjoy $2 off White Claw until first pitch
- Live from SRP Park...it's Saturday Night!
o Hey kids, you know all those funny TV moments your dad tries to get you to watch on the old Youtube machine? Well guess what? If you bring him to this baseball game, you will make him the happiest man on the planet. We plan to honor Saturday Night Live throughout the game as we celebrate some of the best moments in TV history.
- It’s our SEVENTH MEGA BOOMing fireworks show of the 2021 season! You don’t want to miss a Saturday baseball game finished off with fireworks!
- Another Saturday, another Anthony and London Thaun State Farm Family Saturday! Come on out and cheer on the Jackets!
- Media Partner: KICKS99
Sunday, August 1st, 2021 vs Myrtle Beach Pelicans – 5:05 p.m.
o It's the dog days of summer and it's time to eat a hot dog, or two...or seventy five. Come out to the ballpark and do your best Joey Chestnut impersonation.
o It's going to be a PARTY...a Pajama Party! Wear your PJ's to the ballpark (Remember pajama shirts and shorts/pants are required...don't be a weirdo).
o "Sunday FUNday," returns with kid-friendly themes each week. Face Painting with Rainbow Factory will be available for two hours!
o Help us collect much needed school supplies for local children! Partnered with the United Way of the CSRA! Fans that bring in school supplies will receive a Hot Dog voucher (1 per guest)! It's presented by SRP Federal Credit Union and WOW! Internet, Phone, Cable
- Bark in the Park presented by Hollywood Feed
o Bring out your four-legged GreenJackets fan for a night at the ballpark presented by Hollywood Feed. Please Note: Dogs are welcome in the lower seating bowl (excluding section 100). Dogs cannot go up to the WOW! Club, Suites and MurphyAdvantage.com Lounge. Dogs are free to the game. Dogs and owners must check in the Dog Waiver Table by the Main Gate Entrance. Relief areas for dogs are the Berm and behind the centerfield near the Batting Cages
- Every Sunday features the Maurice's Piggie Park BBQ Sunday Savings Meal Deal for fans 12 and under to enjoy savings and a delicious menu option.
- Jr. Jackets Game presented by Best Office Solutions, Family Y of Greater Augusta, Pediatric Partners and Tum-E Yummies.
- Kids 12 and under get in this game for FREE by joining our FREE Club to select games throughout the season and receive great giveaways and benefits. Not a member sign up today: https://www.milb.com/augusta/community/jr-jackets-activities
- Kids Run the Bases partnered with Shout 94.7FM
- Media Partner: 94.7FM
To learn more or purchase tickets to this homestand or any 2021 GreenJackets home game visit: https://www.milb.com/augusta/tickets/promotions
The MLB Mandated clear bag policy is in effect for the 2021 season. For a complete rundown of SRP Park Gameday need to knows visit: https://www.milb.com/augusta/ballpark/srp-park-rules.
To stay up to date on all things GreenJackets follow us on social media: Facebook, Instagram and Twitterand sign up for the ‘Jackets Buzz e-newsletter today by visiting https://bit.ly/AGJBuzz.
About SRP Park/Augusta GreenJackets
GreenJackets Baseball Tickets are on sale now and available online www.GreenJacketsBaseball.com. Join us to BEE a FAN all summer long at SRP Park.
2021 Augusta GreenJackets season seat memberships are on sale now. To learn more about the benefits and to get in on the 2021 action, visit www.gjmembers.com or call (803) 349-WINS (9467).
The Low-A East schedule is subject to change. It is the Low-A East and Major League Baseball’s commitment to protecting the health and safety of players, club employees, and fans.
SRP Park is the anchor piece of Riverside Village, a live, work, "playball" development which includes apartment living, retail, restaurants, class "A" office space, and a Crowne Plaza Hotel and Conference Center. To learn more about SRP Park and hosting events and availability, visit www.thesrppark.com.