Eugene Scores 14 Unanswered Runs to Defeat Hillsboro
Hillsboro, OR (July 9, 2022) – Carter Aldrete turned in one of his best games as a pro, the day after teammate, Casey Schmitt, had a four-RBI game. Aldrete, reached base five times, including two singles, a double, home run and five runs batted in. The four hits in Saturday’s
Seven Run Seventh Inning for Emeralds Clinches Series Win Over Hops
Eugene, OR (May 8th, 2022) - The Hops were coming into the game off a doubleheader sweep for the second consecutive Saturday, closing out the five-game series in Eugene on Sunday. For the second time in the series, Hillsboro would lose a 4-0 lead, as the Emeralds win the series
August 29th: Canario, Aldrete homers fuel Volcanoes in 10-5 win over Eugene
In the top of the second inning, Beicker Mendoza scores the first run on a wild pitch to make it 1-0 Volcanoes.
August 28th: Volcanoes pull away late 6-4 to eliminate Eugene from playoffs
In the top of the first inning, Carter Aldrete draws a bases loaded walk which scores Jeff Houghtby and gives the Volcanoes a 1-0 lead.
August 23rd: Volcanoes avoid late scare in 5-3 win over Vancouver
- In the top of the fourth inning, Beicker Mendoza hits a single to right field that will score Harrison Freed and it gives the Volcanoes an early 1-0 lead.
August 21st: Volcanoes win in rain-shortened game over Boise 4-1
- In the bottom of the second inning, Brandon Martorano hits a sacrifice fly to right field which scores Yorlis Rodriguez and gives the Volcanoes an early 1-0 lead.
August 19th: Homers by Adkins, Freed not enough in 9-7 loss
In the bottom of the first inning, after Everett takes an early 1-0, Harrison Freed hits a single that scores Hunter Bishop and ties the game at 1.
August 18th: Armani Smith triple, Hunter Bishop home run fuel Volcanoes in 13-4 win.
In the bottom of the third inning, Alex Canario hits an RBI single that scores Hunter Bishop and cuts the deficit to 2-1.
August 16th: Volcanoes losing streak goes up to six in 9-2 loss to Eugene
- In the top of the seventh inning, after Eugene takes an 8-1 lead, Hunter Bishop hits a solo home run to right field to make it an 8-1 game.
August 17th: Volcanoes snap losing streak with 8-0 win over Everett
- In the bottom of the second inning, Beicker Mendoza hits an RBI single to left field that scores Brandon Martorano and gives the Volcanoes an early 1-0 lead.
August 14th: Volcanoes drop first game to Eugene 4-2
- In the top of the first inning, Carter Aldrete hits a single into short right field that scored Hunter Bishop and gives the Volcanoes a 1-0 lead.
August 10th: Volcanoes sweep Hops in thriller 12-9
In the bottom of the first inning, after a rain delay that lasted almost an hour and a half long, Sean Roby hits his first home run since he won the home run derby, his second of the year, which also scores Tyler Fitzgerald and Hunter Bishop and gives the