August 18th: Armani Smith triple, Hunter Bishop home run fuel Volcanoes in 13-4 win.
In the bottom of the third inning, Alex Canario hits an RBI single that scores Hunter Bishop and cuts the deficit to 2-1.
- In the bottom of the third inning, Alex Canario hits an RBI single that scores
Hunter Bishopand cuts the deficit to 2-1.
- Two batters later,
Armani Smithhits a bases-clearing triple into dead center field that scores Marco Luciano, Canario and Jairo Pomaresto take a 4-2 lead.
- In the bottom of the fifth inning,
Brandon Martoranohits a single to left field that scores Luciano and Pomares and increases the lead to 6-2 Volcanoes.
- In the bottom of the sixth inning, Bishop hits his fourth home run of the year, and his second home run in as many games, scoring
Yorlis Rodriguezas well to make the score 8-4 Salem-Keizer.
- In the bottom of the seventh inning, Rodriguez hits an RBI single to left field that scores Smith and increases the lead to 9-4 over the Everett Aquasox.
- In the bottom of the eighth inning, Canario hits an RBI double that scores Bishop and makes the score 10-4.
- During the next at-bat, a wild pitch will score Luciano to make it 11-4. During that at-bat, Pomares will hit into an error by the Everett first baseman, which allows Canario to score and make the game a 12-4 game.
- Three batters later,
Carter Aldretehits a single into centerfield that will score Pomares and increase the gigantuous lead to 13-4.
The Volcanoes will look to sweep the Aquasox as