Parking & Tailgating
Werner Park Parking Lot & Tailgating Policy
- Parking lots will open two hours prior to the start each game. (Cash only)
Parking Passes - $5 - Lot F1
General Lots - $5 - Lot F2, F3, F4
North Gravel Lot - $3 - Lot F5
- Parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis in all Werner Park lots.
- Handicap parking is available in all Werner Park lots:
- General handicap parking is available via Parking Lot Entrances C and D.
- Season pass handicap parking is available via Parking Lot Entrance A.
- Access to these spaces is available when the parking lots open, which is normally two (2) hours prior to any scheduled event or game time.
- Shuttle service for Gates 1 and 2 is available upon request for entrance and/or rest.
- Holding or saving parking spaces is not allowed.
- Purchasing extra parking spaces is not permitted.
- Vehicles cannot leave and re-enter Werner Park lots without repayment and will lose original parking space.
- Fire and driving lanes must be kept clear at all times. Vehicles blocking fire or driving lanes will be towed at owner's expense.
- No commercial activity is permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, selling merchandise, distributing promotional items, advertising banners, or any other solicitation.
- Personal golf carts, segways, and skateboards are not allowed in Werner Park parking lots.
- No overnight parking is allowed, any vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner's expense.
- The Omaha Storm Chasers reserve the right to revoke daily or season parking passes of those who do not comply with any parking guidelines.
- Tailgating is permitted in the all lots.
- Tailgating festivities cannot extend into additional parking spaces.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in Werner Park lots. Please use plastic cups for beverages.
- No glass allowed (please use plastic bottles or cups).
- Grilling is limited to grass areas in all lots.
- All cooking equipment must be situated away from crowds, buildings, and combustible material. A minimum clearance distance of three feet from cooking equipment is required. No grills are to be left unattended at any time.
- Tents and tailgating games may be used in grassy areas.
- Trash and recycling bins will be available throughout Werner Park lots. Please dispose of all trash and recyclables properly.
- Any equipment (chairs, tents, grills, etc.) left overnight will be disposed of.