Thank you for your interest in the Peoria Chiefs. We have a rich history in not only the game of baseball, but also with our efforts in our community. We receive thousands of requests for in-kind support and each year we proudly assist as many non-profit organizations of Illinois as we can.
Before you make a request for an in-kind donation, please read the donation guidelines below:
- The non-profit organization or fundraising event must be based within the state of Illinois.
- All requests must be received at least two weeks prior to the fundraising event date.
- Due to the volume of requests, we must limit donations to once per calendar year for each organization
- Please note that donations are subject to availability.
- We are unable to accept items to be autograph; therefore, please don't send us baseballs, jerseys or other times to be autographed.
If you believe your non-profit organization is eligible to receive a donation, please take a moment to fill out the request form and submit it to Jason Mott.
Please be mindful that:
- In addition to completeling the form attached, you are encouraged to attached a letter about your event or non-profit organization.
- Email addresses entered will be used solely for communication with the Peoria Chiefs Community Relations Department.
- Donation requests are considered based on the date of the fundraising event. All properly submitted request will recieve an answer, via email, prior to the date of the event. Donated items will be mailed out shortly thereafter.