Thank you for your interest in the Peoria Chiefs. We have a rich history in not only the game of baseball, but also with our efforts in our community. We receive thousands of requests for in-kind support and each year we proudly assist as many non-profit organizations of Illinois as we can.
Before you make a request for an in-kind donation, please read the docation guidelines below:
- The non-profit orgainzation or fundraising event must be based within the state of Illinois.
- All requests must be recieved at least two weeks prior to the fundrasing event date.
- Due to the volume of requests, we must limit donations to once per calendar year for each organization
- Please note that donations are subject to availablity.
- We are unable to accept items to be autograph; therefore, please don't send us baseballs, jerseys or other times to be autographed.
If you belive your non-profit organization is eligible to recieve a donation, please take a moment to fille out the request form and submit it to Nathan Baliva.
Please be mindful that:
- In addition to completeling the form attached, you are encouraged to attached a letter about your event or non-profit organization.
- Email addresses entered will be used solely for communication with the Peoria Chiefs Community Relations Department.
- Donation requests are considered based on the date of the fundraising event. All properly submitted request will recieve an answer, via email, prior to the date of the event. Donated items will be mailed out shortly thereafter.