- Open Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Time slots can be reserved below for $10 per person
- 9-hole course starts in the Blue Lot at The Diamond, located off Arthur Ashe Boulevard
- We will have sanitized discs available for you to use, or you can bring your own
- Submit your scorecard after your round for a chance to win prizes! The player with the best score each week will be presented with a Flying Squirrels Swag Bag!
Hole-in-One Challenge: Available as an add-on option for $5 per attempt. If you get a hole-in-one on our special 10th hole, you will win a 2021 Gold Book with 40 undated, flexible ticket vouchers and 10 parking passes, plus you'll get a shout out from us across our social media platforms!
Concessions, including food and drinks, are available for preordering to pick up after the group has concluded playing through the course. Preorders can be placed here (Please make sure to select the correct date corresponding with your visit). Drinks are also available for pick-up to enjoy while playing. Outside food & beverages are not permitted. No opened or unopened alcoholic beverages are allowed to be taken outside of the ballpark gates.
Please park in the Blue Lot upon arrival at The Diamond in advance of your reserved time slot. Check in table will be located near the first-base side of the stadium. Upon check-in, you will receive time slot confirmations and score cards. Sanitized discs will be made available for use on the course or you can bring your own.