Every child dreams of playing professional baseball and youth baseball teams have the opportunity to take the field with the Travs! These lucky children will get to participate in the "Field of Dreams" while running onto the field for pre-game ceremonies. This unique experience is sure to be a memorable one for your child and their team. Youth baseball teams of any age can take part and best of all its free of charge!
The Travs are taking reservations for the Field of Dreams right now! Email Sophie Ozier at email@example.com to reserve your date at the ballpark.
Space is limited as only one team can participate in the Field of Dreams per home game, so don't hesitate to call today.
The Travs Scout night dates are now official!
Boy Scout Night will be on Friday May 10th. Click here for sign up form!
Girl Scout Nigh will be on Friday June 14th. Click here for sign up form!
Overnight Package Includes:
- Reserved Seat Ticket
- Hot Dog and Drink Coupon
- Special Edition Travs Scout Patch
- Overnight Campout in the Dickey-Stephens Park outfield featuring a movie and free popcorn
- Breakfast on Saturday morning
The Arkansas Travelers invite you to our annual Professional Sports Career Night here at Dickey-Stephens Park!
On Monday April 15th you will have an opportunity to ask the experts and learn firsthand what working in professional sports is like.
- Monday, April 15th- Career Night is 5 p.m. - 6:10 p.m. at Dickey Stephens Ballpark
- Tickets are $16 each and includes a reserved seat, hot dog, medium drink, popcorn, and a Travs Pen
- There will be three speakers, 20 minutes each (RJ Hawk w 103.7 The Buzz, others TBD)
- Each attendee will get a resource sheet that will include helpful tips, pro sports advice, important info & dates to look out for
- Each attendee will be added to our email list and qualify for an interview for an intern spot in 2020
- Behind the scenes tour of the ballpark
The Arkansas Travelers invite you to our annual Grand-Slam Auto-Rama Car Show & Shine here at Dickey-Stephens Park!
- On Saturday June 15th at Dickey-Stephens. Check in starts at 3:30pm and gates open to the public at 4:10pm
- Game starts at 6:10pm and the award presentation is after the 7th inning at the home plate gate
- Entry fee is $25 per vehicle (includes display space, access to hospitality room with private restroom, two vouchers each good for a hot dog, medium drink, swag bag, and reserved seats)
More information on our 2019 Kids Camp to come soon!